• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Well, I screwed up royally... >_<

Ankhes

Wounded Orb
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I promised Zell to a really nice person and I was so careful to go day by day, and everything seemed all right. Then just now I open my game and he's gone. It was with a mule character and Zell said good-bye. So, I closed without saving and started with my mayor and moved it back to 2 days ago and he is STILL gone.

I just don't get it. *sobs* Maybe the Resetti station was a huge mistake because my mule said she wanted a reset (stupid girl) but my mayor said her batteries died. Still, I can't figure out how I lost him when I was trying so hard to go day by day and spent hours doing it and talking to everyone to death.

GAH!!!

Zell is AWESOME!!!!!! When he moved in ---he was shy. After a month, he became a chatterbox.

I would be upset it I lost Zell or Deli.

Deli is a monkey and he is also another chatterbox.

I still have Deli. I just can't believe Zell is gone when I was so darned slow and careful. I'm so embarrassed and upset I am entertaining the thought of fleeing this forum. I'm so upset for that girl who wanted him so much. :(

And I love Deli, too. He's been showering me with gifts lately. :)

Missbunnehful. Gah, I feel so bad. :( But really, somebody else shouldn't have to fix my screw-ups. Please let me know what I can do for you. After all, it was my promise, not yours. And you love him! Are you sure? What if you never get him back?

Missbunnehful. Gah, I feel so bad. :( But really, somebody else shouldn't have to fix my screw-ups. Please let me know what I can do for you. After all, it was my promise, not yours. And you love him! Are you sure? What if you never get him back?
Yes, I have three deers and I can't bear to part with Fauna or Diana so Zell ask to move, I'm hoping to get Tex as my smug. So she can have him instead. :)

edit: I have another Zell in my cycling town too

Last edited:
OMG...thank you so much! I'm not rich, but I'll earn any amount you want. Well, within reason! What can I give you for fixing this for me? You are a lifesaver!

OMG...thank you so much! I'm not rich, but I'll earn any amount you want. Well, within reason! What can I give you for fixing this for me? You are a lifesaver!
You don't have to give me anything, I'm happy to see him go to a good home.
He ask to move like two days ago, but I can tt him out if she's ready to take him.
His house is a bit off though, hope she won't mind it.

I doubt she'll care. She loves him so so so much. Well, if I can ever do anything for you (without messing it up, that is!) please let me know. I'll PM her about this fiasco. Should I link you to her profile to be sure I have her name exactly right for you?

I think starting on any character and quitting without saving is exactly like loading a mayor because you're loading the town.

Awwww, yay! Don't feel bad about goofing up. Been there, done that. It's a great time to say WooT to the members of this board.

Oh, is that it? I wondered about the "new character" thing. I have someone else who occasionally plays my other characters so they are established. We borrow each others' once in a while. So that's what went wrong. Well, besides spamming villagers for rumours and still managing to miss it... :(

I doubt she'll care. She loves him so so so much. Well, if I can ever do anything for you (without messing it up, that is!) please let me know. I'll PM her about this fiasco. Should I link you to her profile to be sure I have her name exactly right for you?
Yup, link me her profile.
You really don't have to.

Awwww, yay! Don't feel bad about goofing up. Been there, done that. It's a great time to say WooT to the members of this board.

You got that right! Now I don't have to leave. I was so seriously considering that. I felt so bad I was crying. Well, now I'm better and I won't make that mistake again. I'll go back to the guide and make sure I don't miss a single step. I had to have somewhere. It's such a kick in the teeth that the only other character I cared about was Zell, as I'm working on giving Apple away. If ANYONE else had left I wouldn't have cared. But the only one??? I feel jinxed or something.

You GUYS/GALS are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. :)

Dokugomu - I PM'd you. If you don't receive soon I'll try again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got that right! Now I don't have to leave. I was so seriously considering that. I felt so bad I was crying. Well, now I'm better and I won't make that mistake again. I'll go back to the guide and make sure I don't miss a single step. I had to have somewhere. It's such a kick in the teeth that the only other character I cared about was Zell, as I'm working on giving Apple away. If ANYONE else had left I wouldn't have cared. But the only one??? I feel jinxed or something.

You GUYS/GALS are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. :) It's missbunnehful (all small letters).

Last edited:
yup, I send her a vm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have Arctic Camo in your catalog I'd like to have it.
I want to get Zell back to his initial clothes.

*collapses in relief*

I can rest in peace tonight. Thank you! And a thank you to all of you for your support here at Bell Tree.

Good night, everybody, especially you, dokugumo.

Last edited:
Back