• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Well.... it's time too say it... The game is boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have been playing it for about 2 months now and have reset my towns and all that too. I recently got all my dreamies as well. I have pretty much done everything there is too in the game. Idk why I'd get so upset trying to get dreamies and spend hours and hours of the day doing that. I think I may cycle my town and do a giveaway raffle for each of my villagers listed. Since Pokemon X and Y come out soon... I won't even look at AC and when the ps4 comes out I won't even look at my 3ds lol. Thank you too everyone whose helped me with questions and making my town great! It's time too stop wasting so much time on this game now!

To be honest, I don't quite understand people who complain about the game after they played it for a really long time. I've seen people say "the game is boring/overrated/blah..." AFTER they've played it for >150 hours, maybe even more… I mean, how many games can entertain that long anyway? I think it is perfectly natural if a person gets sick of a game after playing it as excessively as many did when AC:NL was released. It has nothing to do with the game itself, it could be ANY game.

I don't want to say you're complaining, if you're simply done with the game, then that's fine. However, the way you said it made it sound as if the whole game was boring in your opinion, and that would be an unfair statement considering you DID have fun with it for a whole two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back