• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Well that's misleading

Punchyleaf

森森森森森森&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Today I finally completed my living rooms interior the way I like. I also put an item (piggy bank) on top of my dresser. From reading around online, I learned that you can't open dressers while items are on top. It was never debunked or said otherwise that you could. Until now when I learned it myself. Apparently, if you tap the drawer on the side with nothing on it, it actually DOES open.
image.jpg
Needless to say I was happy and surprised when I did considering that I've accidentally touched that piggy bank way too many times for my wallet to be happy.

What information have you guys learned is actually not what you initially learned?

You can open drawers with stuff on it. It's just difficult when you have stuff on both sides. You gotta like get right in the middle. Or so I heard. I can't even put stuff on my current dresser.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I like your room.

I've had a friend not able to open her drawers with 2 items on it, period :0 maybe she wasn't doing it right.

And thank you ^^

Yeah, you have to be in the middle if there are two items on the dresser.

I have two zap helmets placed on my dresser and am able to open it if I'm directly in the middle. It's a bit difficult but definitely possible to open. Your room looks great btw. :)

This is more well known than I thought xD haha at least I know now c:

I also thought all furniture could be remade to whatever color you like. I learned pretty quickly on that it wasn't the case. Which disappointed me a bit, but the Color selections for sets I like are nice anyways

And thank you Peoki ^~^

As many people said, I like you're room. Because it's got all of dat pinkums.
As soon as I get New Leaf, I'll try and make it look as much as my real life room as possible.

Back