• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
My friend and her brother finally sucked me into Maple Story. And it's actually fun. Well, at least with them around... <.<

Anyways, I don't think anyone plays MS on here, and I'll start to play more. If you do play MS, give me a ring:

AxeOnTheCat

=D

It's a Korean game.

My friend plays it. It really hasn't sounded insteresting though. I may start playing though.

Maple Story...I heard it was like RuneScape, therefore I refused to play it...

:(

Gengar said:
Maple Story...I heard it was like RuneScape, therefore I refused to play it...

:(
maplestory>>>>>>>>>>>>>runescape.

They are totally different. Maplestory is 2d, and much better

:p

I think I'll start playing again... I remember I was a mage, and I was around level 15 or something. I don't remember what server I picked though, I'll check.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I tired to play MS a second ago... it said it couldn't connect to the login server =/
Weird.

Right now, I'm a level 10 bowman. I just got the job advancement.

I'm going to get my account deleted... I put in false crap for my stuff and I forgot my password >_> I was only like... level 15 mage or something. Even though I hate being a mage for the first 8 levels... I can do it again, as soon as I GET MAPLESTORY TO WORK and their friggen website LETS ME LOG OUT!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I'm going to get my account deleted... I put in false crap for my stuff and I forgot my password >_> I was only like... level 15 mage or something. Even though I hate being a mage for the first 8 levels... I can do it again, as soon as I GET MAPLESTORY TO WORK and their friggen website LETS ME LOG OUT!
Then after level 15, you get to fight more monsters to level up to level 30! D:

Fanghorn said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Then after level 15, you get to fight more monsters to level up to level 30! D:
yep, lol XD
I'll probably start a new account just to have it when I'm bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back