• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wetsuit colors?

image.jpg

There ya go! ^^

A convenient and easy google search pulled it up instantly. image.jpg

Thanks Jennie! =)

I scored the Black one! Edit: I also have the goggles; does Kicks offer flippers? Come on... only then will the circle be COMPLETE. :lemon:

Last edited:
I really want the orange and black one D: or the red and black one! Ive only seen the silly green and black one on my island >_>

I want them all minus the pink one D:

I have the black one with the anchor and the ''red and white striped candy cane Where's Waldo? one''. That's my favorite.

have the green/black, yellow/black, striped one. Had the black/white one but gave it to a friend and never saw it again, lol.

I yearn for the striped red and white "Where's Waldo?" wetsuit. *grabby hands*

Thanks Jennie!

So far I've only had both greens. Not a fan. Hoping I'll have a new one tonight when I head to the island.

Thanks for the jerk response Loviechu. I did google it and couldn't find it so I asked for help. Kinda what people do on the boards.

Wow, those are really cool! My favorite is the pink one with the white palmtree in the middle. I have the black and yellow one now, but if I see that one I'm going to be getting it.

I've seen quite a few of those for sale, but I'm waiting for the pink one. Looks like I'll be waiting a loooong time.

Back