• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whale Shark??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Is the Whale shark rarer than the other types??
Been playing the game for 9 days and have caught atleast 6 of each of the other sharks (Saw, Hammer, Normal, and Ocean Sunfish) or is it just unlucky :p

I have caught a bunch of Whale Sharks and only 1 saw shark so maybe its random??

I've caught LOTS of whale sharks when they are the best to sell.

Saw sharks are more rare if I have to guess...

I have caught oodles of Whale Sharks, too. I find more Whale Sharks than any other sharks on the island.

Whenever I'm on the island I always seem to catch a lot more whale sharks and just normal sharks, it has gotten to the point I am only missing or messing up 1/10 sharks now! :)

Technically Whale sharks are more rare simply because they can only be found on the island, where all the other sharks can be found at the town beach as well as the island. but the bottom line is it's random for every game, so some games will randomly spawn more than other games. For example I've caught several of every kind of shark except the whale shark. which in itself is interesting considering that sharks are supposed to only appear 1-3% of the time (depends on what source you trust).

I usually only get whale sharks and saw sharks.

i havent caught any whale sharks yet but ive caught several regular ones and a few of the others (catching fish is too easy in this game)

It's worth the most I believe so it's probably the rarest. But in my own statistics I have caught less hammerheads then all the other sharks. Which is fine by me cause they are worth the least.

Back