• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are the advantage and disadvantage

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Good night to every one, i just want ask what is the advantage and disadvantage of create a new town.

I mean, if you have your town kind of complete, your ten dreamies, all the public projects, the DLC items, your house paid and a Mario outfit, why at some point i think to reset a town. So, if you are so kind to tell me what i asking for i'll be so thankfull. Thank you.

I would reset, just to have something else to work for. I don't have dreamies, though. So, I don't know how'd good it go for someone that does. Once this year is over and I've pretty much done all that I can do in my town, I'll be resetting.

Maybe reset and focus on getting to know new villagers that you would otherwise be closed off to?
Idk. It's up to you, really.

Sometimes people just want to have a specific village they have in their mind so they reset. Sometimes they feel like their town is "done" and they've reached endgame so they decide to reset to start the process over again.

I feel like Pripyat is pretty much perfect. I still need to catch a few more fish and bugs, but my house is perfect, I have all the PWPs I want and I like most of my villagers. I have a second copy of the game that keeps me busy. I check in on Pripyat daily and if I don't have a lot of time, I complete my chores in about 20 minutes and I'm finished for the day. The other town is the one I continue to reset when I want new challenges. I can see how things might get boring if you only have one town.

Back