• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are the Chances...

Dulcettie

Creator of All
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1078-3342-5138
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
...Of getting a villager's picture through the mail after they move out?

I'm not sure of the mechanics or in-game math behind it, but I've gotten at least three or four villager pictures after they moved out. I was good friends with each of them though. They send a letter with a gift attached, a day or two after leaving.

Like I said, this only happened with villagers I'd been friends with. I've had several other villagers move out after ignoring them so of course there was no pic in the mail. :'D

Last edited:
Thanks~
I've been friends with Eunice for months and she really is a sweetheart so I really want to get her picture when she moves out.

I know if I was really good friends with a villager but didn't have their picture when they moved out they usually would send me their picture. I wasn't very good friends with Marshal since I wanted him to leave so I didn't get his picture but when Charlise moved she sent me her picture. I talked to Charlise everyday and did favors for her. She visited my house and I visited hers. So we were pretty good friends when she left.

I know if I was really good friends with a villager but didn't have their picture when they moved out they usually would send me their picture. I wasn't very good friends with Marshal since I wanted him to leave so I didn't get his picture but when Charlise moved she sent me her picture. I talked to Charlise everyday and did favors for her. She visited my house and I visited hers. So we were pretty good friends when she left.

Thanks. I was in love with Kyle and Rosie and talked to them all the time. I had Kyle longer, so I guess we were better friends. They both moved out due to a TT accident and I only got Kyle's pic.

@ShinyYoshi if charlise moved out of your town recently i think that she moved to mine! cause you're on my friends list. o:
i was wondering who it was!

in response to the thread: i have been getting every single one of my villagers pictures after they moved out. except for sylvia because i didn't talk to her that much!

@ShinyYoshi if charlise moved out of your town recently i think that she moved to mine! cause you're on my friends list. o:
i was wondering who it was!

She probably was from my town! She had to be voided cause no one took her :( I liked her but I'm sorry if you hate her!

Back