• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what are your favourite 2023 halloween collectibles? 🔮👻💀

what are your top 5 favourite 2023 halloween collectibles?

• carnival pinwheel

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • skull glow wand

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • friendly ghost plush

Votes: 56 39.7%
  • ghostly kitty plush

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • black sheep plush

Votes: 29 20.6%
  • jacqufeline

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • squashua

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • lucky lollipop

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • green cotton candy

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • crystal ball

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • white carnival mask

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • spooky popcorn

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • sinister lantern

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • lost fragment 002.AN

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • mermaid scale halloweaster egg

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • spirit candy: vask

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • stitches (villager collectible)

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters

Xara

future days (of you and me)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Blue Silent Foraged Shushroom
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
the 2023 tbt halloween event is officially underway, and the new collectibles that have been unveiled so far are spookily glorious!! i’m curious to know what your favourite(s) are!

IMG_4035.png
IMG_4036.png
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4039.png
IMG_4038.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4042.png
IMG_4041.png
IMG_4044.png
IMG_4043.png
IMG_4046.png
IMG_4045.png
IMG_4059.png
IMG_4335.png
IMG_4333.png
IMG_4366.png
IMG_4402.png

absolute standouts and must-haves for me are the ghostly kitty plush, friendly ghost plush, AN star frag, skull wand and mermaid scale egg! i’ve actually been wondering recently if we’d get a mermaid scale egg to go with the dragonscale one, so i lowkey did a double take when i saw the name in the opening ceremony LOL. jacqufeline and the carnival pinwheel are both so tempting as well! i’m currently trying to convince myself that i don‘t like them (i’m failing LOL).

happy spooking! 🍭

Last edited:
The green cotton candy, spooky popcorn and lucky lollipop. The new sheep plushie is cute too.

The Carnival Pinwheel is my top favorite. I also like the popcorn and cotton candy.

But if I want them all, I’ll have to earn 72 carnival coins, which is not easy.

Hope I'm still allowed to vote. All the collectibles are amazing, as always, but I have a few favorites.

1. Sinister Lantern
The Ancient Lantern has been in my top favorite collectibles of all time for a while. The Sinister Lantern is now right up there with it.

2. White Carnival Mask
I adore masks and this one looks stunning.

3. Crystal Ball
Fortune-telling is kind of my thing.

Then I rounded it out with Skull Wand and Carnival Pinwheel which are about equal.

I'm sort of sad that there isn't a new potion...but all of them look great too 🎃👻

I am looking forward to the unrevealed collectibles the most...but for the sake of the poll I picked the Friendly Ghost Plush 👻 and the Sinister Lantern 🕯

I voted for the pinwheel, skull glow wand, ghostly kitty plush, and friendly ghost plush. Those designs appeal the most to me.

my favourites are the skull ghost wand, the carnival pinwheel and ghostly catto plush!! no clue what i'm doing line-up wise yet heh-

*prays for a mint frag*

Last edited:
i love and neeeed the plushies and the skull wand, i atleast wanna have one glow wand in my possession 😭😭 this will be my chance !! the pinwheel is also really tempting AGH

okay but the friendly ghost plush is the most adorable thing ever and I need him 🥺💞

haven't quite decided what else I really like, I do know that I'm kinda drawn to the pinwheel since it's purple and has a bit of a spectral glow. and jacqufeline is so cute with that purple colour (though squashua's face is impeccable) 💜 I also have a feeling the crystal ball will grow on me bc it reminds me of Madame Clairvoya from Luigi's Mansion hehe 🔮

I suppose we shall see where this event takes me, I'm very excited to participate! 😊👻💕

My current must-haves are the Carnival Pinwheel (black and white with a touch of purple?? sign me the HECK up), White Carnival Mask, and Green Cotton Candy!! But I also love every Star Fragment ever, so even if it hasn't been revealed yet I know I'm going to need the lost Actually, Nevermind fragment too. 🥲 I might also try to get the Crystal Ball if I can!

I skipped out on poor Gourdy so I'm trying to tell myself I don't need Squashua or Jacqufeline either... but this event is probably just going to end in me collecting all the pumpkins LOL

My favorites are the skull wand, the ghostie and the kitty! Adorable with just a hint of spooky.

i actually like quite a few of them for once! standouts have to be the friendly ghost and kitty ghost. (does my top row of cats from last year give that away?) i also really like jacqufeline, and then the lollipop. i don't think it's feasible to achieve on my own but this is the dream:

IMG_4041.png
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4041.png
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4041.png

IMG_4039.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4039.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4039.png

realistically, it'll probably be more like this:
IMG_4039.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4039.png

Popcorn is the best impo. (Tbh ghosty eating popcorn is super cute..)
I also really like the sinister lantern.
But my only goal is to acquire 1 popcorn through either trading my chick egg or using some of my earned currency.

I have the most interest in seeing what the villager will be. I'm going to guess Cherry but who knows. I honestly don't care who it is simply because I'm so glad to see a new villager collectible coming, but I do hope it is someone I like. Regardless I plan on getting it. Maybe I can trade it for a villager I like more in the future.

Back