what are your goals for new leaf?

my-peculiar-dream

(❁´◡`❁)
Bells
New Horizons Token
mine are to collect all golden badges on both of my town mayors. i also want to finish landscaping my second town and getting villagers of each personality there too :)

my only goals in new leaf were to collect all the badges (i didn’t succeed but i was fairly close lol), complete the museum which i did and obtain all my dreamies which i can’t remember if i did or not lol

Sadly, I’m done with the game. There’s nothing left to do other than collecting badges which does not interest me. I even started a gyroid collection 1,5 years ago when trying to find more excuses to play and I completed it too a few days ago. Now a page and half storage space is full of them. Same with special npc pictures collection lol I really love this game so maybe if acnh bores me in future i might return playing with my second cartridge and have new goals set with a new interesting theme

just to complete my town, honestly.
just the last few finishing touches

In my main town, my last remaining goal is to get all of the gold badges with my mayor. I've already completed my encyclopedia and the museum and my town is fully decorated.

In my second town, my main goal is just to finish decorating my houses and landscaping the town. I have been working on my museum and encyclopedia as I go along, and I've gotten a few badges here and there, but those things are more like bonuses since I've already done them once.

I have these goals, but I've been too lazy to get them done...

In Popstar:
Pick up all the items I left on the ground.
Remove most of the custom designs that are on the ground.
Redo all of my rooms. (2013/2014 me had bad decorating ideas)
Finish paying Tom Nook.
Once the ground is clear of junk, move out Gabi. Possibly replace her with Cece unless I change my mind.

In Twinleaf:
Pick up all the items on the ground. (I don't know how I let this happen all over again)
Give some of my furniture items I'm not using to Popstar.
Unless I change my mind, move out Erik and replace him with Viché.

I still have to finish up the museum collections, but I'm not trying to hurry it--I'll get them all eventually. Other than that, I've been trying my darndest to get my villagers to suggest the Public Works Projects that I want, but it's arduous work...you can't really control when/if they suggest anything, so I've been swimming out into the ocean and letting my game sit for 5-10 minute intervals, then going back ashore--this usually triggers a ping, but most of the time it's something inconsequential. But at the same time, I only have about 4-5 PWPs in my town right now (because I want to get all the big stuff out of the way before I fill it in with smaller stuff like lampposts...) so I get a lot of flack from Isabelle about the town not being developed enough.

- Adjust some paths so my final 2 bridges fit
- Breed a heap of hybrids for my town
- Do Island Tours to collect a heap of normal flowers I still need
- Do the diving trick for PWP's I need (ugh so annoying)
- I need 1 more item to complete my interior designing

So it's not too much work but it's going to take a long time. Hybrids won't be that bad but at the moment I'm playing another game heaps so don't have much time for New Leaf meaning I'm putting on hold my paths, bridges and PWP's

Back