• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

fakemuseum

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6879-9689-7455
New Horizons Token
I got Hamlet (my fav) and Shari (she's ok) in the first try, I'm so happy right now!!! :D

On my first try, I got Hamlet too! My other villager was Agnes. I adore Agnes and like Hamlet so it was a no-brainer to keep playing!

Renée & Flip.♡

I adore Flip, so he will help me behave around Renée. Not a fan of her hahahahah, let the rivalry begin

I got Phoebe and Tank. I didn't want to reset because I just want to play the game right now. lol They're ok for starters, especially since I never had them in New Leaf.

As long as I start with Mira, Cherry, or Rory I will be happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude, Shari is amazing. One of the reasons I love Uchi villagers and part of why I adore Monkey villagers

Last edited:
my dream would be to start with both genji and muffy, who would be permanent, but i doubt i'll get both at the same time lol...good thing i got their cards ready to go!

ちゃちゃまる and 4ごう,
I believe the ENG names are Don and Rocket??

I got Phoebe and Tank. I didn't want to reset because I just want to play the game right now. lol They're ok for starters, especially since I never had them in New Leaf.

I'd love to get Phoebe as a starter...since she'd be perfect for my planned FFIX town.

So I may or may not end up resetting until I get her.

Our game store decided to sell our copies of ACNH early, so my husband has his copy and I have to wait for mine.

He got Plucky and Antonio as his starting villagers. They look so good!

Frita and Axel! I'm so happy :)

Tammy and Louie. I'm delighted!

I also got my preferred cherries so no resetting for me tonight ;)

i got cherry and boone (?) haha maybe i'll keep cherry but i'll def make use of my amiibo cards again

I got Hazel and Flip.

To be honest I can't believe my luck the first island I chose had peaches and a yellow airport. Not only that but this is my first time getting a monkey villager ever. I feel like I sensed that this island was the right one. :p

I'm not fully sure about Hazel but she seems ok I guess.

I got Dom and Ursula, Dom is obviously new and I've never had Ursala before so im excited to have them!

Really, really hoping I get Kid Cat just to make my boyfriend happy lol. I got him into Pocket Camp and he loooooves Kid Cat. I doubt my luck will be that high though.

Back