• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

A couple days ago I completely demolished the middle and left side of my island to experiment with a more urban build.

Yesterday I finished landscaping the west side: I redesigned my “beach town” area and moved my rep next to Cyd and Nook’s Cranny (I’m no longer neighbors with Dizzy 😭)
Today I finished landscaping the middle: Completed the residential district where Freya, Ursala, Scoot, and Dizzy live.

Other than some hardcore terraforming and decorating, I managed to get most of the mush recipes and sadly, completed “300 days” on my island by accident due to time traveling, haha.

Entry: events from two days ago

• Checked mail. Erased a bunch
  • Pecan moved out. Went island hopping until I found Tipper
  • Relocated Carrie's house to the cedar forest (aka 100 Acre Wood)
  • Moved Tipper's house to the spot Carrie's used to be
  • Took down the playground. Currently working on turning it into a farm in the spirit of Story of Seasons (4 of my villagers are farm animals: Agnes the pig, Dom the sheep, Tipper the moomoo cow, Ken the chicken)
  • Contemplating on whether or not having Wendy take Sprinkle's place as my peppy villager
  • Since it rained, I got rid of the extra flowers growing around the island
End of entry~

My husband requested that I look for a handful of specific villagers, since I have an open plot right now and he wanted to choose who will fill it. So far I've visited forty islands. I haven't found any of the villagers on his list, but slaving through forty island visits over the course of a morning has got to count as an accomplishment of some sort, lmao

My husband requested that I look for a handful of specific villagers, since I have an open plot right now and he wanted to choose who will fill it. So far I've visited forty islands. I haven't found any of the villagers on his list, but slaving through forty island visits over the course of a morning has got to count as an accomplishment of some sort, lmao
I wish you luck!!! ❤❤

i hope he picks you out a really good villager to fill that plot in! that's honestly super awesome of you two to do together <3

- Did the usual dailies like getting fossils evaluated and sold, and sold bugs and fish
- Went island hopping, and got Reneigh, who I've wanted for ages, on my 5th ticket 🎟
- changed the layouts to how some of my flowers are planted

Finally got the last three mush DIYs I was missing. Ended up getting a duplicate Forest Wall and was able to trade it for the Forest Flooring. Then after two or so hours of grinding balloons I got the mush wand and lamp. Now I can rest easy. I was also lucky enough to get Pecan's photo today, so all's left to gift is Dom until I can move Clay back in again. This time he'll stay long enough to where I can obtain his photo.

I ended up buying a bunch of furniture with my nook miles and decorate my new island a little. I also moved Sterling out to a new home and will go NMT hunting tomorrow. Did good. ❤

Built a zen bridge
Moved main character's house
Completed decorating around main character's final house location
Finished temple
Expanded bamboo forest

I keep forgetting this thread exists whenever I actually accomplish something. But within the past few days I've been slowly completing more rooms in my house and I've been completing more badges. Honestly I'm having trouble having the motivation to finish the rest of my badges, especially the ones that take forever to achieve.

I began switching out my old pathing with a new path design (it was like 8 different slots that were being taken up by it and I felt really limited creatively) I think it looks really good so far! But I really want to eventually flesh out my island a bit more.

I went island hopping today for a total of 99 times! I was looking for Raymond but with no luck... But if I don’t find him with the NMT I have, I’m planning to hopefully buy him from someone. Does anyone know if 400 NMT and 12 mil IGB will be enough for him? Or even just 200 TBT..??

Finally started getting my buildings in place and flowers, and focusing on one thing at once lol. my villager plaza looking almost complete and i have almost all my favourite villagers! 2 to go!

- This morning I cleared out my old farm so I could work on a new farm build. I wanted it to be "functional" for future crop types that may be introduced later, but I couldn't help making it more aesthetically pleasing than functional. I'll probably change it later once the November update drops.
- Expanded my quarry and designed an old train tracks path to run through it.
- Donated two new things to the museum: ant and damselfly. Idk why it took me so long to catch the ant. I think my turnip placement was wrong this whole time and I hadn't bothered to move it until recently. I decided to keep my rotten turnip by my trash area permanently so I can see the ants walk by every time :D
- Started removing some paths and patterns around my island's "nature reserve" so I can turn it into a port market for the autumn-winter season. Something about autumn colours makes me not like how natural formations look in this game lol.

If I hustle tomorrow I could probably finish my new island build and update my DA.

Agnes moved in! On my NMT trips, I gather lots of wood, iron nuggets, and weeds so I have a good amount of material to work with for crafting!

I tried terraforming for the first time!!!! I’m not sure if I like it or not, might tear it all down again but, it’s at least interesting, and nothing is permanent anyway

Back