• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I didn't get a lot done design/decorating wise as I've been island hopping the last few days, but I have been making money by picking all the fruit off the islands I go to. I recently paid off my last home loan and was down to 9k and in a few days of selling fruit I'm back up to 1.5 mil.
It's all gonna be gone soon with all the building moving I'm planning in the near future. send hep.

• Received the scorpion model I'd been wanting from Flick in the mail 🦂♥️
  • Chopped and moved some trees, and removed some cliffs
  • Finished designing all the different shapes of ponds I wanted
  • Finished moving the main buildings and my house for my island's new-and-improved (and hopefully final) layout
  • Caught my first tarantula and donated it to the museum
  • Got a DIY from Celeste

I continued island hopping and got a bunch of new recipes! I also managed to get enough fish for a coelacanth model and a sturgeon model!

• got so focused on redoing octavian's respective 'yard' that i almost forgot about my daily stuff
  • label was my NPC today, so i entertained her with an outdoorsy outfit. i did gud. she gave me some sneakers
  • bought some new clothes, instantly couldn't figure out an outfit for them but that's life
  • struggled with gift giving today because i put so much energy into octavian's yard that i just wanted to take a break :c

today i did a bunch of terraforming and waterscaping and tree-planting that came out really nicely! i'm going for a kind of "hidden" museum and it hasn't turned out exactly how i want it, but i really like how it came out. the museum is now kind of tucked away behind some cliffs and it doesn't have a proper "path" going up to it anymore, so it feels like a cool little secret on the island.

i also tricked my friend by going to her very new island and planting a lily of the valley on one of her cliffs. this is not an in-game achievement so much as a personal one; i just like to rabblerouse and thought it was very funny when she realized what i had done

Well i went island hopping searching for a new peppy villager since nibbles left and after 10 NMT of not even a single peppy villager type i got Erik and since xmas is right around the corner and he is too dam cute, i just had to take him in even if he is a lazy guy.

Now as soon as one of my other lazy ones leave i need to search for peppy since i like to have all personalities in my town :D ( but it was worth it ) hahah

this past week: didn't play much apart from checking who the NPC of the day was - got wisp twice (last saturday and this tuesday), gulliver once, celeste a few days ago, and a few of the other NPCs, but I still haven't seen leif yet this month. other than that I've been buying the new furniture from nooks which are few and far between these days.

I finally got Coco's picture. <3 I was starting to give up hope but now I have her picture and all 10 of my villagers' photos on that island.

I visited ellie who I moved in last night after what felt like a Crazy long island hopping hunt and then finally moved/set up another villager house which means I'm Nearly done with the placement of them (for now haha)

I set up a little picnic area in a blank space I've been trying to figure out for what feels like Ages

did some landscaping, placed some more bushes and trees

finally got the last of the villager's houses where I want them to be so not I can start going crazy with the decorations in their yards

got tiffany to move out (she's in boxes now) so I can hopefully move in another dreamy instead

Back