• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Did my morning chores (sticks, weeds, mushrooms, etc.) and got a couple of balloons - I nabbed the autumn leaves flooring and the big tree's bounty tree.

This evening, I'll check in with my villagers, hit the shops, and do some more balloon farming. Must have the arch! :)

forgot to post for yesterday :^)

🦌 checked the mail; got a quilted jacket from bam and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 rare, 2 round and 2 skinny!
🦌 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 returned a lost book to margie
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 caught some maple leaves!
🦌 prevented audie from moving ;/
🦌 got fossils assessed
🦌 customized hyacinth lamps for margie’s yard/garden
🦌 did some fishing
🦌 checked the recycling bin
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked the shops; got a diner apron (aquamarine), detective hat (grey), frugal outfits (blue-gray, green) and sporty shades (pink, white) from able’s!
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements

Redecorates my house. I got tired of looking at all the dark furniture I used. It took so much wood to make all the new furniture it was such a chore lmao but it’s kind of satisfying to say I made most of my furniture in my house instead of just buying it.

I finally decorated Judy's yard and moved her house! She's got a seamstress theme going on since I gave her a sewing machine, sewing project, ironing board, and clothesline lol.

I also caught some maple leaves and gave Merengue some cherries.

I actually restarted my island a few days ago. I don't wanna get off-topic about it, so I will get straight to the point.
1. Talked to Nook about upgrading my tent to a house
2. Helped Gulliver
3. Caught some new stuff to donate to the museum once it's built
4. Got my tool ring and first pocket upgrade

• logged into the game this morning to find i had stitches at my camp. makes me sad because i have no room for his adorable teddy-butt :c i did win a few of his games, though, so that was nice
  • did the usual grind; dug up fossils, shook trees, looked for mushrooms, hunted villagers down to harass them with my love
  • couldn't find anything i wanted to catalog from kicks
  • got a few DIYs that i haven't learned yet; they weren't fall or mushroom ones though, sadly
  • there were so many new blue hyacinths that spawned overnight
  • farmed some maple leaves
  • got a start on figuring out my museum's permanent location

Planted some and removed overpopulated flowers on my island. Crafted some items and put them out on mine and my villagers lawn. Going to keep on working to build up my 2nd island tomorrow. :)

🦌 checked the mail; got a bath-towel wrap from bam and a digital alarm clock from lily
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 elegant, 2 round and 2 flat!
🦌 caught a cherry salmon for bam
🦌 bought a dynamic painting from redd
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 did a trade
🦌 prevented audie from moving,, again :/
🦌 shot down some balloons
🦌 got fossils assessed
🦌 got a pearl from pascal
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the shops; bought a explorer’s hat (blue), jester’s masks (blue, green) and petal skirts (pastel, rainbow) from able’s!

I finally got Nook’s shop to upgrade today! I also hit 100,000 miles! It’s not much, but I’m proud of it! I’m hoping to reach 1 million one day!

I finally caught the tarantula after many night's worth of trying. The tarantula and scorpion first scared me in Wild World after I walked behind a tree and though something fell from it and attacked me, and I have never liked it since. This is the first game that I have caught one let alone both so I'm happy.

On a side note, I cheered loudly when I caught it so my dad thought that our football team had scored, though I think the cheering would have been a bit successive given we were already 2-0 up and were in full control, lol.

I moved our Marshal and replaced him with Pierce. I'm a bit shocked by how much jock villagers talk about working out and their muscles. I used to have Boone as he was one of my starting 2 villagers, but I never talked to him much to realize how much dialogue involves the character doing intense workouts and getting extra ~swole~.

Ahem. I know I replaced a popular villager with a rather uncommon one, but I love Pierce more than Marshal, so I plan on keeping him around for a long time.

🦌 checked the mail; got an emblem blazer from bam and a dynamic painting from redd!
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 rare, 1 round, 1 flat and 2 skinny!
🦌 delivered a package for bam
🦌 helped out gulliver
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 shot down balloons
🦌 poppy asked to move out and i said yes c’:
🦌 paid off my final loan!!
🦌 harvested and sold fruit
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the shops; bought dress shirts (blue, pink) and apron skirts (beige, blue) from able’s!

I finally got around to redoing a part of my island that I flattened like months ago and never had the inspiration to work on. I’m super happy with it, which feels even better considering I felt so stressed out about what to do with it before lol.

So much freedom with terraforming/decorating is both a blessing and a curse... when stuff works out it’s very rewarding, it just takes a LOT of anxiety and effort to get there (at least for me, and I feel like I’ve seen others with this same sentiment about terraforming)

I just had a nice time talking to Raymond and my other villagers today! I also delivered a present from Raymond to Mitzi.

• 0u5IEWs.jpg
  • usual daily grind; fossils, mushrooms, shops, and chasing down villagers to share my love with them
  • got some really nice shots of everyone today; i'm not sure if it was the update, but everyone seems to be spread out more and exploring new areas. it's really refreshing and i'm gonna go screenshot happy at this rate
  • picked up all the star fragments from my shower the night before
  • attempted to focus on my museum exterior again, but balloons and maple leaves are distracting 😤

Back