• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today I made a couple of learning areas in my island. I made a music tutor area and a sewing class by Molly's house. I think it really suits her personality.

Fixed up a section of my island I’ve kinda just been neglecting and using to try to breed hybrids I don’t have yet.
Also turned my basketball court into a small fair that I’ll be leaving up for the rest of November.

I did a couple of hours of terraforming. o_O Not done yet, but I'm pretty happy that I'm finally getting a more solid blueprint of my island. And I found out via waterscaping that my lake was starting to look an anchor, which is perfect for my theme! :D My island is starting to look more natural which is perfect for me.

My barreleye model arrived today :D Not that it's a useful item. I just like that I managed to catch four of them. Now it can sit in my storage forever.

Also did a bit of pattern designing, didn't like the results, threw it all away. Not a productive day...

Finished my orchid area. I had made my orchid into an entire pumpkin patch for Halloween. Now I have a small pumpkin patch (where I use to have the watermellon balls) and I put my orchid back next to my little pumkin patch. Finished decorating the surround area.

Decorated my musuem area. I put some bus cages, termite mounds, bug/fish displays and scatted a mix of flowers around. It came out pretty sure.

Made a small bamboo forest, because I need to be able to cut down more bamboo for DIYS.

I have been working on collecting fish and bugs to. I haven't been doing out of my way to try and get everything since I had to restart my town.

I'm filling up my museum with tons of art! I think I got 4 pieces of art today! My villagers really appreciate it, too! Both Apollo and Diana were stoked. xD

Finally finished the one section of the terraforming that I started a few days ago. Now I'm trying to decide if I wanna start the next portion now or decorate the first portion before starting on the next.

I collected a few more seasonal DIYs today. I’m having trouble finding them, though, and I’m worried about running out of time to get all of them. I’m also getting fairly sick of shooting down balloons.

Other than that, today was mostly routine, without major new design efforts. I’m starting to scope out good spots for festive decorations so that I’ll be set to decorate for the holidays once December rolls around.

I didn't do as much as I would've liked because I'm working a 12 hour shift today (rip) but I did do a bit of work on the little cafe area I have set up in front of my shops, not sure if I'm 100% happy with it yet but it's definitely an improvement!!

🦌 checked the mail; got a pacifier from bam and a papa bear from audie!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 round and 4 flat!
🦌 whitney moved in today!! 💛
🦌
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 got “comrade k.k.” from mr. slider!
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 did a few trades
🦌 shot down balloons
🦌 got fossils assessed
🦌 plucked purple hyacinths
🦌 dug up manila clams
🦌 crafted a fishing rod, a hyacinth lamp and some fish bait
🦌 customized hyacinth lamps for margie’s yard/garden
🦌 sold turnips
🦌 harvested and sold fruit
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the recycling bin
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked the shops; bought customization kits from nook’s!
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements

Last edited:
  • Caught the last two creatures I needed for November: Dungeoness Crab and Snow Crab! :)
  • Doing some early preparations for Turkey Day, which just involves gathering whatever fish and sea creatures I figure Franklin might ask us for. Shrimp, crabs, lobster, snapper, etc.

Yesterday I moved my “old town” village to the very back of the island. I tried to keep the layout as close to the original as possible, although the new space is a little bigger so I still need to fill in some empty spots.

Today I cleared out the original old town area and started working on a new build. I made a neighbourhood stationary shop and moved Erik next to it. I also planted a bunch of saplings so I can landscape with the pretty red trees for my next dream update 😍

I just did some light decorating today. Sundays are relaxing days! I put out a few more mushroom decorations and finally hunted down that one enjoy your stay sign to put by my airport. I also gave a mushroom wreath to everyone who didn't have one except for Sprocket because we aren't close enough yet. Of course, I updated my dream address before I did some light decorating and sign customizing, but I think I managed to get Sherb in his wizard robe and wizard hat. So adorable!

I also forgot to island-hop yesterday, so I'm getting a random move in! It's Erik. I have no idea whose island he is coming from, so we will find out tomorrow! I'm glad to have a couple new faces in town. I decided that Marina will stay for Thanksgiving, but after that I am going to move Pekoe into her house. I love Marina, but she needs to spread her wings and fly.

Flattened my whole island the other day (still working on demolishing ramps/bridges and moving houses) and I think I’ve found my love for the game again! I think the grind to a 5 star island is so tedious and it requires a lot of junk (in my case anyways) that clutters your island. By the time I’d achieved 5 stars I absolutely hated my island and had no motivation to restart/flatten!

so I spent a few hours today terraforming parts of my island and I had so much fun visualising where I want things to go. Moved the shop and build an incline. Still got a long way to go but I’m happy I’m making progress, and even happier that I have something to do in game now! :)

I finally got fed up and bought all the seasonal DIYs, then ran around gathering mushrooms. Looking forward to crafting some of this stuff

Since I've pretty much collected all the season DIYs for autumn and I have to wait for Turkey Day, I have a bit of downtime that I used to re-landscape a couple areas of my island. Gonna work on this the next few days.

Oh, yeah... Moe has finished unpacking today. He's been exercising at Resident Services all day with Lyman and Audie.

Back