• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• 0u5IEWs.jpg
  • usual daily grind; fossils, mushrooms, shops, and chasing down villagers to share my love with them
  • got some really nice shots of everyone today; i'm not sure if it was the update, but everyone seems to be spread out more and exploring new areas. it's really refreshing and i'm gonna go screenshot happy at this rate
  • picked up all the star fragments from my shower the night before
  • attempted to focus on my museum exterior again, but balloons and maple leaves are distracting 😤
I have also noticed that villagers are exploring more of the island now! I wonder if it’s part of the update too.

Today I was able to finish up on building my garden and added a statue in the middle. It's by Tiffany's house so she'll have something nice to look at each day. Yay! Also found Pudge on a NMT trip today!!! I always wanted this cute lazy cub and i'm going to show him lots of love! 😊❤❤

• added some finishing touches to a couple areas
  • gave gifts to villagers I still need photos from
  • planted a couple of trees to stunt in 2 days
  • did a couple of trades
  • crafted a few items for around my yard
didn't do a whole lot but still progressing with my island decorating :>

Went DIY hunting today and got five more recipes. Just missing nineteen more and I will have them all for the Autumn season. I have a lot of work to do for the next couple days... 🥺

today I started working on completely redoing the area around my museum and I'm so much happier with it now, there's still a lot to do and I need to figure out what other fossils etc. I'm going to put in the courtyard area

Shopped at Ables
Redid some of the paths at my entrance. I'm thinking of moving Nooks again because I would like a nice entrance but nothing super decorated. I really don't want to move my Able's because I really like where it is now and how it's decorated.
Gave gifts to my villagers
Shot down a few balloons
Cleaned out my storage
Finally expanded my storage so I can put all the random items I had laying around away

🦌 i had a meteor shower tonight! 🌟
🦌
checked the mail; got a letter from the HHA, a desert outfit from bam and a glass holder with candle from lily ^^
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 elegant, 1 flat, 1 skinny and 2 round!
🦌 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 delivered a package for kid cat
🦌 bought turnips from daisy mae
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 did a few trades
🦌 got fossils assessed
🦌 got a pearl from pascal
🦌 shot down balloons
🦌 harvested pumpkins
🦌 wished on shooting stars
🦌 worked on my campground, basement and margie’s yard/garden a bit!
🦌 ordered some stuff for my basement
🦌 crafted spooky towers, a net, mush logs and a mush low stool
🦌 customized spooky towers, crescent-moon chairs, mush logs and a mush low stool
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked the shops; bought customization kits from nook’s!
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements

Yesterday I finished a new build for Erik and my alt Hyuji's little residential area by the beach. Today I saw a conversation between Erik and Tabby that I've never seen before, which was neat (it was about him unsure of what dessert to eat). I also finally upgraded Hyuji's house to two stories thanks to @Snakeisbaby and I customised his exterior as well :love:

- Crafted a cardboard chair for Papi as his campsite request and finally got him to move in!! (Once again, I didn’t have any cardboard boxes, so I had to get it from another user here)
- Plotted out Papi’s house, I’m not happy with the location, or the location of any of the houses for that matter, but I’m happy that I can always move them later
- Talked to villagers
- Received my Dynamic painting in the mail and donated it to Blathers
- Delivered a parcel from Gayle to Mitzi
- Ordered Forest Life from Nook shopping
- Visited Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
- Caught some more maple leaves
- Completed some nook mile plus tasks

This was technically last night, but I finished making everybody those small Tree Bounty Lamps! I really loved how the villagers houses looked with the jack o lanterns in front of them but it was time to retire them. It took me ages to find enough acorns but I finally managed! Plus I got the Mush Lamp DIY so now my town looks all cozy at night 🥰

Today was a pretty good day although I didn't receive any photos from villagers. I did move Fang in via Amiibo to my southern island. And on my northern hemisphere island, I received the Crescent Moon Chair recipe and the Mermaid Closet. Woot!

I didn’t do too much today...

- moved Pashmina out and Judy in
- sold my turnips and some other stuff
- allowed someone to use part of my island to plant their hybrids while they reset

🌻 checked the mail; got a suspender outfit from bam, bamboo shoots from daisy mae and a pineapple umbrella from skye!
🌻 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material cleanup, etc
🌻 found mushrooms; 1 elegant, 1 round, 1 rare and 2 flat!
🌻 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌻 sold stuff
🌻 did a few trades
🌻 reorganized my characters’ storages
🌻 harvested pumpkins
🌻 caught some maple leaves
🌻 collected star fragments off of the beach; 16 regular, 1 large and 3 scorpius!
🌻 shot down balloons
🌻 dug up manila clams
🌻 worked on my basement a bit; it’s almost complete! 🥳
🌻
looked through designs for my island
🌻 ordered stuff for my basement
🌻 crafted a fishing rod and some fish bait
🌻 did some fishing and diving
🌻 checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
🌻 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌻 checked the shops
🌻 completed some nook mile achievements

I started wrapping up 'generic' Christmas gifts for my friends so by start of December they have some stuff to put under their tree 😊

🍁 Talked to all my villagers
🍁 Papi moved in!! I greeted him!
🍁 Checked the mail: I received the Forest Life album I ordered and got a letter from Ketchup!
🍁 Got daily miles from the Nook Stop
🍁 Ordered K.K. Flamenco from Nook Shopping
🍁 Completed some nook mile plus tasks
🍁 Dug up fossils
🍁 Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
🍁 Gave CJ three coelacanths to make a model out of
🍁 Caught some more maple leaves
🍁 Got the recipe bottle washed up on the shore
🍁 Sold Raymond a sea bass and got a soft serve hat in return! Sadly it’s, uh, brown.. so it looks like 💩.... it’s the thought that counts, I guess!
🍁 After hitting all rocks and breaking a shovel, I finally found the money rock!
🍁 Caught some fish and bugs
🍁 Time travelled back a day to buy pumpkin starts from Leif, planted pumpkins starts, and watered them
🍁 Dug up the money hole and planted 10k bells

• my second lily-of-the-valley flower spawned today 🖤
  • i had to return shari her lost bag; the hint? 'bikers are more fun.' the actual heck shari?
  • did my usual daily grind; fossils, shops, gathering, and harassing my villagers
  • humored label with a party outfit;
  • tank gave me a fake moving painting in the mail :'c

Back