• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I was able to do a lot today. I finally got some of the maple and fall diys that i've been looking for. Two of them were from a balloon and its been forever since I got diys from balloons. I only need a couple more. I finally also got ready to make a rainbow garden which I've been wanting to do almost since the game came out, but never knew where I wanted to put it so it just was put on the sideline. I also made another little garden. I also had CJ, so I fished up some seahorses for a model. I also started putting up holiday stuff.

🌻 checked the mail; got a letter from audie, rhinestone shades from bam, a checkered jumper dress from whitney and 2 tailor tickets from label!
🌻 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material cleanup, etc
🌻 found mushrooms; 1 elegant, 1 skinny, 1 flat and 2 round!
🌻 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌻 bought stuff from saharah; got a iron entrance mat, blue vinyl sheet, blue dotted rug, mortar wall and sandlot
🌻 sold stuff
🌻 did a few trades
🌻 shot down balloons
🌻 dug up manila clams
🌻 finished my cotton candy area!
🌻 finished gathering ingredients for turkey day!!
🌻 crafted a fishing rod, a blue rose wreath, a bone doorplate, a slingshot, flimsy axes and fish bait
🌻 customized the bone doorplate
🌻 mailed the wreath to bam & the doorplate to whitney c’:
🌻 chopped wood
🌻 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🌻 checked the recycling bin
🌻 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌻 checked the shops; bought kurtas (beige, grey), fishing waders (orange) and a sleeved apron (orange) from able’s!
🌻 completed some nook mile achievements

I made a flower shop!

20201125_212823.jpg

had to prep for turkey day so figured it was time and got the castmaster achievement. Used the wait for the autosave every 10 fish and then turn off the game if messed up. proud to say i only had to resort to that once :)

🍁 Played the Turkey Day event with my sister! We both managed to fully complete the event within the hour!
🍁 Ordered K.K. Marathon from Nook Shopping
🍁 Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
🍁 Talked to Sable and she gave me a present! It was some customisation cloths for tables
🍁 Checked the mail: received the K.K. Blues I ordered
🍁 Dove for sea creatures
🍁 Sold items
🍁 Dug up fossils
🍁 Farmed for balloons! I got a mush parasol, a mush log, and a mush wall!

I did the Turkey Day event! I also gave him all the secret ingredients
Did a lot of fishing and diving. I also gave a scallop to pascal.
Send out gifts to friends to help them fill out their catalog
Checked the Able Sisters for new clothes. I already had everything that was in the fitting room.
Collected mushrooms, got one rare. Cleaned up my beach of shells and the DIY bottles
Popped some balloons
Sold extra items
Deleted some letters

Got to finish Turkey day today.
I had to time travel on the 26th to do it, since it wasn't working yesterday

🌻 celebrated turkey day + got all of the diys!! while i’m still a tad bit disappointed by the lack of food items, it was still a super cute event and i had fun!!
🌻 checked the mail; got a rattan low table from nook shopping, a snack machine from the nook mileage program, a office uniform from bam, a kung-fu tee from whitney and a kettle from lily!
🌻 found mushrooms; 1 skinny, 2 round and 2 flat!
🌻 talked to my villagers
🌻 sold stuff
🌻 shot down balloons
🌻 worked on my fruit orchard, campground, lounge area and main room a bit!
🌻 ordered stuff for my lounge area
🌻 crafted and customized a log extra-long sofa, log chairs, a tree’s bounty little tree, turkey day garden stands, an iron garden table, kid cat’s photo, beach towels and flimsy axes
🌻 chopped wood
🌻 checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-hyacinth bag
🌻 checked the shops; bought a cycling cap (blue), a worker’s jacket (navy blue) and oval glasses (black, mustard and orange) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!

🍁 Checked the mail: received the K.K. Marathon I ordered and got a letter from Gayle! She also got me a present, it was a mixer!
🍁 Checked the Nook Stop and received my daily miles
🍁 Ordered Aloha K.K. from Nook Shopping
🍁 Delivered a present from Papi to Poppy
🍁 Dug up 1k bells and planted 10k bells to the money hole
🍁 Talked to villagers
🍁 Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
🍁 Got some more customisation patterns from Sable!
🍁 Gave an unfinished puzzle to Gayle, she was eyeing it in the shops!
🍁 Gave a traditional tea set to Poppy, she loved it!
🍁 Gave gifts of oranges to the rest of my villagers
🍁 Completed some nook mile+ tasks
🍁 Hit rocks
🍁 Assessed fossils
🍁 Caught fish and bugs
🍁 Sold items
🍁 Dug up all my pumpkins from Turkey Day and sold them
🍁 Chopped wood
🍁 Planted a fruit tree
🍁 Picked mushrooms
🍁 Harvested fruit
🍁 Crafted DIY projects, I made a maple umbrella and a maple pochette!
🍁 Dug up fossils
🍁 Went balloon farming! I got a mush wand, a leaf campfire, a traditional balancing toy, a tree’s bounty mobile and a pine bonsai tree! Now I’ve gotten everything except for two maple DIYs!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I also forgot to add that I wished on some stars!

yesterday was a bit of a doozy;
  • i sped through my daily stuff, and i don't think i gave out any presents at all because i was so excited for turkey day stuff
  • scrambled for ingredients because i was like 'they'll be easy, no big deal'. and then i accidentally sold my scallop and had to find another one :c
  • attempted to find extra ingreidents beyond the special ones but i had to cut my time short for the event yesterday

today was a little better;
  • did my dailies, although i handed out my gifts like usual
  • found out that hans is having his birthday on the 5th, so i need to think about what to give my residential drama queen
  • finished making the second and final bridge to connect my resident services to the rest of my island; tomorrow i wont have to run all the way around or use my pole to jump across so that's exciting for me
  • been mulling around with a new cafe / reading and piano area, but i want to keep as true to my nature-y theme as possible, so it's my next huge wip. it's most likely going to take a lot more energy than i have in me for the next few days, though
  • bought an authentic painting from redd, because he finally decided to visit after what feels like forever
  • i also purchased bubblegum k.k. so i can give that to chrissy tomorrow 🖤

A little late, but I finally got around cleaning up all my Halloween decorations and some items lying around my beach or in front of my house! Ah, the wonders of the storage expansion... 😍

I moved my entire rainbow garden down to the beach so I could utilise the space it had been taking up before, built a little post office in some of the space, and then moved my picnic area so I could start building a mushroom fairy village

I moved Megan's house on to a small cliff that was over run with flowers. I had to clear it first which took 15 minutes. Done all the usual daily stuff, watered my blue roses (I have three now) picked some weeds, moved some flowers about. Popped a few balloons, nothing exciting though.

I time traveled to play my birthday since I'll be at work on the day, and I received several gifts including the coveted birthday table that I've been wanting forever. I also traded some TBT for IGB so that I could buy Colton a royal crown to go with the fancy clothes I've been giving him.

I've got 9 wolves now on my wolf island (Fang, Audie, Whitney, Freya, Vivian, Chief, Lobo, Skye, and Wolfgang). Once I get Ribbot's photo, I'll let him leave and bring Kyle back. Then wolf island will have its lineup. (Dobie <3 is on my other island.)

I also have 10 of the 11 wolf photos now. Once I get Vivian's my wolf photo set will be complete.

1. Donated some fossils to the museum
2. Caught a golden trout and donated it to the museum
3. Went to another island to buy lily seeds

🌻 checked the mail; got a coffee cup + 2 floating-biotape planters from nook shopping and autograph cards from audie!
🌻 found mushrooms; 1 skinny, 1 rare and 3 flat!
🌻 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌻 delivered a package for whitney
🌻 helped out gullivarrr
🌻 sold stuff
🌻 did a trade
🌻 worked on my lounge area a bit
🌻 got fossils assessed
🌻 harvested and sold fruit
🌻 mailed the blue rose wreath to bam
🌻 crafted a fishing rod, net, flimsy axes and a blue rose wreath
🌻 customized an outdoor bath
🌻 chopped wood
🌻 checked the recycling bin
🌻 checked the shops; bought sprite costumes (brown, green, red), dj caps (black, orange, pink), groovy tunics (brown, camel) and tweed frilly skirts (blue, gray, pink) from able’s!

- finally dug up my flower hoard on the beach and sold most of it
- started work on the 'last' part of my island (making a beach party)
- did a ton of diving trying to find a sea pig but it continues to elude me
- helped gulivarr
- added some more touches to my park area

aim for today is to finally renew my switch online subscription so I can get some trading done to help push my island further! and of course I'll finally be doing the birthday event <3

Back