• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• my usual daily grind of tasks; shops, fossils, mushrooms, tree shaking, & villager harassment
  • earned the greedy weeder achievement because i've finally sold over 3000 weeds instead of using them all a decoration :eek:
  • got a few of the mushroom DIYs that i was missing from balloons - the parasol and forest flooring
  • went to sandy's to say goodbye; she's just as sad as i am about leaving it seems
  • attempted to redo my cafe / library.. again.. to no avail

worked on paths, moving the orchard, moving willows house, clearing out a space for where the museum will go, and made a lil trading lobby which isn't finished but looks good so far [i found some cool qr codes for it :) ]

I caught the pond smelt and finally completed the Fish section of the museum. Hurrah!

I also caught the elusive lobster, leaving only 2 deep sea critters left. Now I'm waiting for December 11 (when snow settles in) so I could finally catch the Dung Beetle and complete the Bug section.

I also invited Bob to move in. He will replace Sherb.

The Able Sisters are selling Holiday Sweaters and Aran-knit Sweaters, so I bought several and gave them to my villagers. Winter vibes!!

Finished paying off my third bridge. All of my island’s bridges now match!!

Took me a few hours, but I finally got the Migratory Locus. Today is the last day to catch for Northern Hemisphere.

I bought some items from forum members' shops. I changed out a custom path for a different custom path. I gave gifts to several villagers but did not receive any photos. I gave Colton a second royal crown in hopes that he will wear it more often. In return, he gave me mariachi clothing. I bought some recipes at the Nook terminal in Resident Services that I had been missing. I found 2 new bugs to give to Blathers.

• Plucked all the flowers around my island in case I want to gift flower wreaths to my villagers
  • Ordered the last (?) batch of furniture for my alt character's bedroom
  • Redd visited with three genuine paintings! My S/O took the Jolly painting; I took the Detailed and Glowing paintings, the former of which I haven't yet donated
  • Touched up my next island iteration in Happy Island Designer--going to put parts of it into a 3-D visualization tool to see what the terraforming looks like during the weekend
  • Tried to change up my hairstyle, only to remember that the one I use is the only one I actually like 😆

I finished terraforming/redecorating an area from an outdoor restaurant to a little mushroom fairy village because I think it goes better with the vibe of my island, super happy with how it came out!!

I finally logged into my island today and I...
  • Went around and pulled all the weeds
  • Dug up flowers that I didn’t need
  • Took down my Halloween decor
  • Redid the path at my entrance to take it from Halloween to normal
  • Visited Redd, who brought me nothing good
  • Looked for Celeste (no luck)
  • Tidied up a bit, removed items laying around, plucked mushroom and dug for fossils/ bell bag
I don’t often log into my island on my switch lite since I got my new switch but it was fun and made me really nostalgic! I plan on fixing more things up and ordering some new things this week to update my DA!

- Made some trades
- Completed a bathroom
- Crafted furniture + customized them
- Ordered furniture through nooks

Cleaned up all the weeds from the time travel spree 😳

edit: now I also have all the toy day items <: D

Last edited:
1. Greeted Greta, who is moving in today.
2. Found out Bruce is moving in tomorrow.
3. Did some gardening.
4. Planted some wildflowers and hyacinths.
5. Found four fossils and donated the one I needed
6. Did a sea sports challenge with CJ and sold him some fish

Unlocked furniture customization and greeting my first move in, Rex. He’s also on my mom’s island too. Other than that, just walked around and did my chores for the day. 🙂

I caught the last fish I needed, the Stringfish. I bought 120 fish baits and caught it on the fourth one I used LOL

EoIX66FUYAAJu8y.jpeg

EoIX-_vVQAEegGx.jpeg

Productive day! Caught the last fish I needed (pond smelt) and got the November and December seafood (sea pig, snow/king crab, lobster). Also went to someone’s island and cataloged all the new toy items.

Back