• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you base your town on?

nekosync

:-)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I based my town on the National Parks in the UK. I'm working on dirt paths, and I have tons of flora in my town. I may use some QR code patterns of stones to put randomly around my town. decided to go with this since I've always wanted to go to National Parks, but they're not around where I live.

I get ideas from the official UK website (http://www.nationalparks.gov.uk/). I hope I can see a National Park one day!

I didn't base my town on anything... I just shaped it how I wanted it and let my creativity flow :p

I don't have a theme or inspiration, but it is named Labrynna. Labrynna is the name of the land in Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I could do a theme from that later if I wanted I suppose.

I based my town off Of Colony 9 from Xenoblade Chronicles which you probably never heard of cause you never played Xenoblade...WHY DID SO FEW PEOPLE PLAY XENOBLADE!? ITS AN AMAZING GAME!

Zen

but i plan to base it on a natural all-around-the-world town once im finished resetting. it'll include pyramids, nature reserves, & modern parks ^^

I didn't base my town on anything... I was too excited to play this game that I didn't even reset for map layouts or anything.

I'm still not really making a specific theme for my town. The train station and town hall are modern, but my house is fairytale (well it will be soon)... I just do what I think looks the best. :3

It was supposed to be completely zen but nah lol it's like a lowkey white washed asian theme i guess. i'd totally do a "natural" looking town if i had the patience to make dirt paths. those typa towns are my fav!

I didn't base it on anything. I think it came out better that way. It let me have total creative freedom. ^^

I based my own town on my home back in Japan. An endless number of trees and a basic zen-themed area. My house also has some rooms from back then.

It's basically a kind of relief for me since I can't go back until I'm older, and staying so far away from your home can really hurt. That's why I've been investing so much time into it!

I based my town off Of Colony 9 from Xenoblade Chronicles which you probably never heard of cause you never played Xenoblade...WHY DID SO FEW PEOPLE PLAY XENOBLADE!? ITS AN AMAZING GAME!

I have it, just havent played it yet because the Wii looks TERRIBLE on my HDTV.

I kinda just draw inspiration from various dream towns / whatever I think looks nice.
I'm too indecisive to stick with just one theme.

I didnt really base my entire town around anything (Just tried to make it as colorful as possible) but I kinda accidentaly ended up getting a bunch of white/gray-blue-black characters (Which I believe fit the name Moonbell, with white/gray being the Moon and Blue-Black being the sky at night.) and of course, I put both bell PWPs in my town somewhere.

I wanted mine to definitely have a fairy-tale, old magical feel ^^ lotsa woods and flowers and hopedully dirt paths!!

Back