• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Title Your Museum Rooms?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
By this, I mean the exhibit rooms. What did you title them?
I called my kitchen "Madison's Caf?," and my Citrus Room is called the "Citrus Caf?." I made them both caf?-ish since that's the idea I had in mind for those themes. "Madison's Kitchen" couldn't fit anyway, so Caf? was the second best choice...
What about you guys? :) And if you haven't titled yours, or didn't know you could, what would you call them?

"Harmony Hall Exhibit" - Music Box Showcase
"Natural Newtopia Exhibit" - Fruits & Plants Showcase
"Gyroid Jamboree Exhibit" - Gyroid Showcase
"Fabulous Fashion Exhibit" - Mannequin Fashion Show

"Gyroids" - Gyroid storage
"NintendoLand" - Nintendo item dump
"Space Time!" - Space exhibit

Yeah, I'm not very creative...

gyroids - gyroid stroage
junk - junk room
more junk - more junk
crap - ores and fossils

"stuff" "things" "more stuff" and "more things" ;)

I'm not very creative with names or themes to I call them: NASA, Western, Medical, and Egypt

"Gyroid Party", "Nintendo Items", "Balloon Poppin'", "The Island".

No prizes for guessing what's in each :p

1. Precious Stones - When its finished it will have various ores in display cases with walkways,
  2. Nintendverse - An exhibit of the Nintendo Universe, where the fortune cookie items are displayed,
  3. Turnip Silo 1 - Where I store... wait for it... wait for it... My Turnips!
  4. Turnip Silo 2 - An over flow silo when I feel greedy.

I may turn my Silos into proper exhibits but I am a little short on ideas, I thought maybe having one a Past vs Future exhibit with one side decorated with Antiques with the other side decorated with Si-Fi stuff with robe partitions and maybe one as a Planetarium!

1. Impressionist Art Exhibit - for fake paintings
2. Arcade

Might eventually do one with Gulliver items. Also considered an 'Under the Sea' exhibit.

My museum rooms are called "Tiny Town Mayoral Library, Room 1" and so on... I know it's a boring name, but I wanted to go with something along the lines of a presidential or personal archive that's been donated to the museum. Truth be told, these are just my fortune cookie items and DLC in my rooms :p

"Around the World" - Stuff I receive from Gulliver and want to display.
"Nintendo" - Fortune Cookie stuff that I think looks cool. Although I keep duplicates I like in my house (e.g. The Triforce.)
"Japhet Library" - Bookcases, a table with a pop-up book, a tea set, and some stools, and the Library Wall wallpaper.

Wow! You guys say your titles aren't creative, but honestly, I think they are. ;) At least, I wouldn't have thought of them.
I think I'll do a contest eventually, (but not soon), and when I do and it's confirmed I'll create an exhibit for it. :)

"Wild West" - Western theme
"Space Jam"- Space theme
"Egyptian Times" - Egypt/Gold theme
"Japanese Culture" - Japanese theme

Back