• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What do you like/want to wear?

Sepia

🐛 🐜 🐛
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
I'm curious about what styles you guys like. Feel free to post photos if you wish or you can write a short description. People's styles can say a lot about how they want to express themselves so I find the subject very interesting.

I'm waiting for my payday and then I'll be buying myself a navy, satin bomber jacket! I also have this blue planet patch that I want to attach onto it when I get it. I don't really like girly designs on shirts so often wear more rocky or shirts with patterns I like. Like geometric patterns or things related to my interests! I also occasionally wear checkered shirts though they have to have a nice colour scheme. Not a fan of the red+black ones. :')

black jeans w/ big sweaters in black, blue, red, yellow, or dark-ish colors.
thats pretty much what i wear every day.

I usually either wear hoodies or flannel shirts with band t-shirts on underneath, either leggings or tracksuit pants (they are comfy), black socks and boots or high tops.

I adore lolita. I freaking adore it.

I dont have enough confidence to wear it or the budget to. Oh well. -shrugs-

I am very happy with my clothes at least. Leggings are my life. Hahah

ive always wanted to wear knee-high converses but im never able to find a store that has em.

:Y I like my cable knit sweaters especially if they're long. I also like long vests as of Black Friday lol.

i like wearing black skinny jeans, black shirts, long dresses, cutesy skirts, and turtlenecks !

I would wear pajamas all day if it was socially appropriate. I usually just put on some black leggings, sneakers, and a hoodie.

Go simple instead of the usual graphic tees. I would want to try and wear some more dresses,

I usually like to wear clothes that are relatively loose-fitting and comfortable. I like soft, stretchy material for pants, like jeans, and a cute t-shirt or sweater. Just anything that looks good on me, like dark colors and hoodies. I like cotton.

I like cute and "mori girl" styles, and I have some clothing that suit it... but then I mostly end up wearing jeans and t-shirt because lazy or I feel too dressed up.

i like to wear skinny jeans and huge sweaters all the time hahaa

i like to wear skinny chinos and oversized sweaters and cardigans. i own almost no t-shirts. i like to cover up my arms. i never wear anything with print (no bandshirts or words). my feet are adorned by desert boots and timbz, and cheapo plimsolls when it's summer summer.

I always wear tee-shirts and skinny jeans/bootleg jeans (I like skinny better though). I love oversize sweaters, but own like two. Sweat shirts in the winter, or long sleeves under my tee-shirts. I love cardigans. I have a horrible fashion sense though, and everything I own is blue...

Ripped jeans and sweaters! Or flannel shirts and crop tops...and chunky boots. I go for a punky/emo look. The classic hot topic, winged eyeliner and all :p

I wear what I'm most comfortable, and look least ridiculous in. Even if it isn't the clothes I really wanna wear. I'd love to be able to wear cute clothes that show a little more skin then a Nun would. I don't wear anything sleeveless without a cover up because my arms are super gross lol.

Back