• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

a0oqUW8.png
hi
me and my friend
crossed out my friends face cuz idk if theyre ok with me sharing their face online
dont talk abt my teeth plz
OMGOMG.

ur like drugged up blonde angelina jolie
NFukyCG.gif

That is hands down the greatest compliment I have ever received. I'm being for reals. It is my goal in life to look like busted version of more attractive celebrities. I am genuinely so happy rn.

And Solaeus ya I know I'm stunnin probably gonna submit that as my pic for my campus card next year. It really screams 'srs biochemist'.

Thank you very much<3

I don't particularly enjoy the way I look in this photo, but my cat is such a stud that I felt compelled to share it. I'm also changing my hair again and have very few photos of the ombre blond, soo...

Also, pajamas.

I don't particularly enjoy the way I look in this photo, but my cat is such a stud that I felt compelled to share it. I'm also changing my hair again and have very few photos of the ombre blond, soo...

Also, pajamas.

: O Ohh, so it was you!
I was thinking that it might be you when I was drawing :blush:
You're very pretty btw :)

1913810_1040933321709_3909376_n.jpg

Me behind a chicken at a festival dont ask me why i did that.

39426_1191905015907_62554_n.jpg

Me on the far left at the hard rock cafe @ pier 39 in san francisco

Omg you are gorgeous in all your photos. Is that a tardis e-cig??!

Also you inspired me to look in e-cigs and I'm deffo investing in one, so thank you!

It's an Itaste MVP with a Tardis skin. <3 The top part is a IGO RDA which means you gotta drip the juice onto the coils. I have a few other top parts for it. xD And thank you!

i dont really want to take a picture of me so i drew one. blegh.

itme.png

as you can tell, im GORGEOUS haha.

Last edited:
You've been here for a good amount of time if you if you know the reference to this picture:
Figured I should post another one since I'm bored. Edit: I was looking at the label, my eyes aren't like that all the time lol

Last edited:
10622796_10204979726278087_805637374551534437_n.jpg

Don't usually post here but just changed my profile picture on facebook so figure I'd crosspost it then.

10622796_10204979726278087_805637374551534437_n.jpg

Don't usually post here but just changed my profile picture on facebook so figure I'd crosspost it then.

WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE
THERE'S NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE
CAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

My onesie finally came in!!

tumblr_nd5p976vGX1rv6vkgo1_1280.jpg
Cutie! And also a lucky cutie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really liked my eyes here, and the purple faded to a nice blue. The hat is hiding my roots, though. >.>

SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back