• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What does lyle mean?

Toeto

<3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Mailbox
So I have the full cabin set (remade by cyrus) in my house, but lyle says that I need to find matching wallpaper and carpet.. But i have them displayed in my room :/. He also says that my vclock is facing the wall but it isnt..

Either a strange error or you put the wallpaper/floor today. remember they check you home at 6:00 am or so~

There are total 13 items for EVERY series. Cabin series contains:
cabin armchair
cabin bed
cabin bookcase
cabin chair
cabin clock
cabin couch
cabin dresser
cabin low table
cabin table
cabin wall clock
cabin wardrobe
cabin wall*
cabin rug*
*Most people tends to forget about these 2 items, assuming that he/she already has full series.

Also, hang the cabin wall & spread the cabin rug for your interior, not just put them on the floor. Every item's front side must not be blocked by other items, example: putting a cabin armchair in front of your cabin clock.

Last edited:
Just curious, can you change the color or pattern of the cabin series?

yes, there's 2 more wood patterns ("patchy" and birch); you can change the color of the fabric, or you can put a clothing or custom design on it.

Back