• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What does your town look like?

You can come to my town if you want :D my friend code is in the side bar. Or you can visit my dream town, either way.

Visit Riften! It's gorgeous! It's rustic with mossy cobble paths and each villager has their own specialized yard with flowers bushes and pwps

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream address in my signature

I just wanna see what other people's towns are like ;)

Hello, LoLkittyMC!

When you ask about what other people's towns look like, I tend to think only of the outside. It's where one arrives first when visiting a Dream Address. It's what I notice first.

If I can only use one word to describe my three towns…that word would be peaceful. (Some would use the word lovely.)

You're welcomed to visit Applewin, ACNLpics, and Foster (their Dream Address codes are in my signature below) and, once you arrive, you can judge for yourself.

Last year, I alerted people to ACNLpics and Foster for reasons mentioned in the following threads:

Last edited:
Ophylix: DA in signature
nr streetlight.jpg
98% complete

Olympus: DA in signature
double rainbow.jpg
60% complete

Osaka: No DA yet
Town Hall nr.jpg
30% complete

Hello, LoLkittyMC!

When you ask about what other people's towns look like, I tend to think only of the outside. It's where one arrives first when visiting a Dream Address. It's what I notice first.

If I can only use one word to describe my three towns…that word would be peaceful. (Some would use the word lovely.)

You're welcomed to visit Applewin, ACNLpics, and Foster (their Dream Address codes are in my signature below) and, once you arrive, you can judge for yourself.

Last year, I alerted people to ACNLpics and Foster for reasons mentioned in the following threads:

I will definitely visit later, I just restarted 4 days ago and don't have the dream suite yet ;)

My town is all pink and white roses ~^.^~ My whole town is themed with pink and white everything <33

Same here. I have a mix of regular flowers and hybrids all over the place. I often pick some just to keep the amount of flowers down...but they pop up again quickly. LOL

Mine is starting to look like this as well. Especially with all the time traveling I'm doing in order to get one of my villagers boxed up - I've been trying to get her to move for about a week now and of course everyone else in town will ping me but this specific one won't :p - so there are just tons of flowers EVERYWHERE.

Mine is starting to look like this as well. Especially with all the time traveling I'm doing in order to get one of my villagers boxed up - I've been trying to get her to move for about a week now and of course everyone else in town will ping me but this specific one won't :p - so there are just tons of flowers EVERYWHERE.

What villager are you trying to move out?

Last edited:
Back