• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What featues do you want to be brought back from AC:PG/AC:GC

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I would like to see tents( that you can play games with Campers), Igloos, Balls, and some of the holidays.

Tents should be confirmed from the videos. I would love to see igloos make a comeback, it was just so fun finding them! Also, I miss the soccer/volley/basket balls. It would be fun if your villagers would kick them to you or to other villagers instead of them ending up in the river D=

There's a nice handful of features that I would like to see aside fron the listed. I also like the signposts that you can buy from Nook's and you can post a pattern on them. And you could post a pattern on your door.

Never played the GC version, but from what i gathered it's pretty good, so i'm hoping it's just a done-up version

I loved the music from Wild World/City Folk Waaayyyyy more than the Gamecube Version, it would be nice to see a some of those songs to return.

I loved the music from Wild World/City Folk Waaayyyyy more than the Gamecube Version, it would be nice to see a some of those songs to return.

:eek:
the GC music is better than WW/CF (well from what i've heard) I hope they add some GC music to it

i wish there was an option or playlist like thing where you could choose which song from the past games (and the new soundtrack) you want to play for every hour.

Not all of them would fit the game but i love a lot of em!

I have the ones i love most on Radio o Oo

Not all of them would fit the game but i love a lot of em!

I agree with you there but his latest compositions are my favourite!

Back on topic:
-Wishing Well (tree included)
-The camera angle (even though I know it's not coming back) :(
-Porter (monkey dude)
-Odd jobs or the need a hand option

Back