• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What happened to AC ice cream?

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Surely I'm not the only one who remembers seeing these:

cpO53tC.png

(I mean it's on the Boxart)

JBOpBbj.png

So is there actually ice cream in the game or was this a concept that was removed somewhere along the way?​

I believe you get it in the HH showcase when you street pass with someone a few times. Its one of the gifts.

I believe you get it in the HH showcase when you street pass with someone a few times. Its one of the gifts.

OH. Like a pinwheel or something. That makes sense. Still would have been cool to have an ice cream booth or something ^^

Last edited:
I was thinking they had taken away all the streetpass items when I read this, and I got so concerned. lol.

No icecream for me out in the middle of nowhere then it seems. (Well I'm not quite in the middle of nowhere but the chance of me streetpassing somebody once around here is very slim let alone multiple times)

Does it work for spotpass too? Or just streetpass?

Last edited:
It's a shame they didn't do anything to fix the street pass stuff for those of us who live in the boonies and can't afford to go to conventions or places like that.

;-; No nice things for me.

Maybe we'll get a balloon or 2 from the Nintendo Spotpass.
I hope I have some friends on my list that won't mind sharing their Streetpass goodies.

I think in one of the Treehouse videos they mentioned that a lot of the streetpass stuff that is in the Japanese version will come to the other versions by way of spot pass. I need to re-watch them to make sure, but can't watch videos at work.

You can probably get it via spotpass considering that's how the HH showcase will be filled in English versions.
Now, if only they clarified whether that involves treats as well. Either way, ill be streetpassing my other 3DS 2 times a day (is what I usually get from them) so they should add up quickly so I get the awesome items c:

I live in a town (well, technically it's a hamlet) with a population of 1200. I don't think I'll be getting much of anything from StreetPass, so thank goodness Nintendo changed the Happy Home Showcase to SpotPass! I'm assuming that the treats are through SpotPass, too. At least, they better be...I want that ice cream cone... >:3

How does streetpass work? Is it literally people you pass while walking? If so I might have to go to the mall or something ><

How does streetpass work? Is it literally people you pass while walking? If so I might have to go to the mall or something ><

Yup. That's exactly how it works. Streetpass automatically activates when another user's 3DS console is within your range.

You can probably get it via spotpass considering that's how the HH showcase will be filled in English versions.
Now, if only they clarified whether that involves treats as well. Either way, ill be streetpassing my other 3DS 2 times a day (is what I usually get from them) so they should add up quickly so I get the awesome items c:

This'll be my plan. My mum and bf will both have a 3DS by then so I'll have to rely on them for streetpasses

Back