• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What happens when you and your friend have the same villager?

kimmy27

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So...I was wondering, what happens when you and your friend have the same villager? Let's say I have Kiki and I would visit a friend who also has Kiki.

Would Kiki pretend she doesn't know me?
Will it be her evil twin?
Would she try and convice me that she's someone else?

She'll act like she doesn't know you :0
Both my best friend and I have Marshal in our towns. When she visited me last, Marshal acted as if he had never seen her before

I wonder what would then happen if you manage to convince Kiki from the other town to move to your town o_O

awww too bad. Was a perfect opportunity for the makers of AC to input a joke in there somewhere. lol

@ eresin: O.O ....a town full of Kiki's

on wild world, me, my brother and my sister all had a different buck and he used to move from town to town! it was hilarious; he'd be moving out, only to have another clone of him appear and we all just wanted to get rid of him!!

on wild world, me, my brother and my sister all had a different buck and he used to move from town to town! it was hilarious; he'd be moving out, only to have another clone of him appear and we all just wanted to get rid of him!!

Haha I can imagine the frustration!!

My friend and I both have Bonbons (peppy) and I chat with his every once in a while. One time his Bonbon said something along the lines of, "I feel like I've known you from some where else. Funny, isn't it?" Could it be the game acknowledges the quirk of seeing the same villager in different towns when you get a bit of friendship with both? Or maybe that's just a thing peppy villagers say sometimes? *shrug*

What happens? The "other" villager whom you don't know, 'unzips' & our favorite time-traveler jumps out:

Gullivers.jpg

It's tough being amazing:

Gulliver.jpg

Back