what is your favourite source of protein?

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Green Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Green Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Flower Glow Wand
beef? chicken? beans? tofu? etc?

my nutrition has always pretty bad but something i’ve trying to work on is upping my protein intake (fiber as well but that’s a whole other thing) any one have a preference when it comes to proteins? lately i’ve been loving greek yogurt with a bit of granola and berries on top. or if i’m eating something like eggs i’ll add in some cottage cheese to bump up the protein

Probably eggs.
They are really good, easy to digest, and you can use them in baking too.
Scrambled, boiled, make french toast.. all yumo.
Seafood is amazing though too.. probably not as healthy though? Definitely harder to get.

Definitely chicken. I'm not the biggest fan of pork or beef so chicken tends to be my default. We have beef like twice a month to switch it up.

Probably chicken, it's generally the only meat I really eat so find I have it relatively often as it's quite versatile. Seafood, specifically prawns, and eggs would be my next favourites and are also foods that I have regularly.

I'm a vegetarian and I eat lentils and chickpeas the most. The good thing about them is they're very versatile, you can use them in all sorts of dishes!

I'd say I get most of my protein through eggs, yogurt, nuts, and certain cheeses! I was a vegetarian for years and am trying to work my way back into it but I'm bad at it because I hate beans 😭 So for now I also eat chicken which I love. I'm trying to learn to cook more with tofu and the legumes I do enjoy like edamame and peas so I can replace the chicken again with those.

I eat almost any kind of protein, including but not limited to beef, chicken, pork, nuts, peanut butter, beans, and more. Protein is my favorite thing to consume after all!

peanut butter is my favourite. also canned beans (kidney beans, cannellini, etc), cheese, pork and chicken amongst other meats

I drink Protein shakes as post-workout drinks. But nothing beats chicken and eggs. Also, beef, tuna and salmon is simply just too expensive where I live. Heck, eating healthy is expensive when I live. You'd rather just skip meals to lose weight lol.

Probably eggs.
They are really good, easy to digest, and you can use them in baking too.
Scrambled, boiled, make french toast.. all yumo.
Seafood is amazing though too.. probably not as healthy though? Definitely harder to get.
lol, fish is the healthiest of all meat, like tilapia and salmon but not sure about crab and lobster 😭

eggs my beloved… they’re so versatile and easy!! i could live off of eggs alone probably

lol, fish is the healthiest of all meat, like tilapia and salmon but not sure about crab and lobster 😭
Compared to eggs though, idk.
But eggs and seafood are considered healthy foods.
Some people say nuts or beans are the healthiest protein but I think eggs are healthier impo. I cant have the same confidence in seafood though it is yummy.
(Are eggs considered a meat? Some people call them a dairy product. I just call them and honey an animal product.)

Tofu and beans, absolutely. They are both so versatile, good and easy to prepare if you are in a hurry (chickpeas with just some olive oil, a bit of garlic powder, salt and lemon juice, send me to PARADISE)

Tempeh is another great source of protein :)

I usually eat 2-3 chicken breasts a day so um 💀 chicken for sure! I'd say it's just the most versatile as it can be tasty with minimal seasoning, and goes with pretty much anything and works with lots of different flavours! I also really like protein yoghurts, peanut butter, the occasional smoked salmon. I'm not too big on pork or beef but will have them sometimes too.

Compared to eggs though, idk.
But eggs and seafood are considered healthy foods.
Some people say nuts or beans are the healthiest protein but I think eggs are healthier impo. I cant have the same confidence in seafood though it is yummy.
(Are eggs considered a meat? Some people call them a dairy product. I just call them and honey an animal product.)
i would considered eggs poultry, which comes from chicken so basically an animal product