• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite Villager personality?

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
Mine are Normal Villagers. My favourite being Skye, followed by Celia.

Normal :blush:
I have nice conversations with normals & I like how they talk about spiritual stuff like chakras and energy etc.
I'm also a fan of cranky and snooty villagers. I don't like many smug villagers because I find them a bit dull.

Probably normals as well, though I like how weird the lazy and uchi villagers can be sometimes.

My fav normal is definitely Kiki, because black cats are awesome.

I can't decide between Normal and Uchi. The big sister villagers have a special place in my heart because they remind me of my youth. However the Normal gals share so many hobbies with me! Argh, I can't choose! They're both adorable and loving.

Normal and peppy~ normals are a lot like me and peppies are so happy and optimistic, even if airheaded, they're really cute ♫

maybe a tie between normal, uchi, and lazy. i somewhat dislike jocks and cranky, bc their dialogue sometimes creeps me out. the other personalities are just okay to me

Normal for female villagers because I find them very calming. For males it's a tie between lazy and smug. Lazies are cute and silly, and when I've been playing for awhile they ask me if I've eaten recently which is a big deal to me because I often forget to eat. And smugs are just sweethearts.

Last edited:
normals are the sweetest ever, but i think i like crankies and lazies the most

their our resident salty grandpas and smol children

I like peppy and lazy villagers lol. I also like jocks.
Notable faves
Peppy: Agent S
Lazy: Stu
Jock: Boone and pacho

Last edited:
I would have to say normal.

I can have nice chats with them about many different things, they give free stuff out often, and they're easy to befriend. Some of the snooty villagers are interesting, too.

Favorites: Normal- Daisy | Snooty- Probs Diana

Back