• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your oppion of Taylor Swift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oppion" isn't a word, son.

Anyway, Taylor Swift is God-awful. She's just adding to the trash music being put out these days, poisoning this nation's children.

Slickyrider said:
Anyway, Taylor Swift is God-awful. She's just adding to the trash music being put out these days, poisoning this nation's children.
^

Comatose said:
Slickyrider said:
^
I agree, she's the new susan boyle, only with a few less wrinkles.

I don't see why people like her. She seems a bit stuck-up, despite the way the media portrays her.

I personally like her. I never really listened to her, but my friend bought her Speak Now album and gave it to me to see if I would like Taylor Swift. And I honestly think the album is really good. Sure, there are tons of better artists out there, but I wouldn't say she is god awful at all.

i like her a lot. she's better then some of the other artisits out there who have their voices changed when they record music to sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back