• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your villagers's Greetings and Catchphrases?

Zeo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What greeting and catchphrase did you give to your villager (and specify who too).

I gave Bunnie "Sugar heartache" as her greeting and her catchphrase as "moon prism" mainly because she quite remind me of Sailor Moon and I love that anime.

Marshal calls me "duke" (by default), and Nibbles' catchphrase is now "rawr" :p

I can't remember the others and no one else has pinged to change yet.

What greeting and catchphrase did you give to your villager (and specify who too).

I gave Bunnie "Sugar heartache" as her greeting and her catchphrase as "moon prism" mainly because she quite remind me of Sailor Moon and I love that anime.

Wow..your the person who hates the villagers who dress up as superheroes, right. What abut Mira, because she is obviously based on Sailor Venus.

Anyway, some of the greetings and phrases for my villagers are

Hopper G: Chillin' CP: Frozen
Hans G: Bienvenue CP: WeirdWorld
Rory G: ROAR!!! CP: BePrepare

Sydney - Purple is life!, sunshine

Eugene - Shade broski, mate

Erik - Make it raindeer!, deerdear

Tom - MEOW! Yeah., me-YOWZA

Bangle - Default, rawr

Rocket - Blast off!, vroom

Astrid - Grand staaar!, galaxies

Joey - Default, quack

Poncho - Ohey, dumbbell

Kid Cat - Default, psst

Lol well mine are mostly boring.

I gave Mira "Victory!" cause of her sailor moon reference and "tsk" cause she kinda has that cant be bothered air about her. xDD
Chief says Aroo as well and Stitches just laughs at you.

I go through stages - for a while I was handing out - "All Hail Foamy" "Foamy rules" "Foamy" but now I'm being extra sweet and normal. The only one that stands out is Skye - I made her say "I'm not a fox!" because my son kept calling her, that blue fox. :)

Well i changed kid cats to racer... it really suits him ^w^ (Catchphrase)

Last edited:
I usually give them really weird greetings and catchphrases and make sure they match. Marcie has "I'm a cutiepie" as a greeting, and "Sweetie" As catchphrase....And i decided to make fun of anime cliches, so i had Alice say "S-sempai!" as greeting, and "desu" As catchphrase.

Last edited:
Puddles' is 'ribbon' because they're cute like her, Ozzie's is 'zazza' because I thought it sounded funny, Joey's is 'quacker' because lazies love food and he's a duck and I'm bad at puns, and Beardo's is 'old sport' because his mustache makes me think of a 20s gentleman and I'm also bad at jokes. I don't usually give them greetings because I hate them, but Del's is "What do you want" because he's a cutie cranky.

I don't remember everyone else's catchphrases, though. I think they're their default catchphrases.

Eloise - I'm an idiot (because I hate her)
Sly - TIME FOR SQUATS

Those are my favorite ones. The others are kind of bland. I did make Apollo's catchphrase "I sharted," but he only kept that for like a week.

Last edited:
Most of my villagers are exactly the same as their default greetings/catchphrases.

I did give Punchy the greeting "Mashed potato", though. Don't ask. :D

Well I have Celia say "O Haio" and catchphrase is "Chirp" which she says ADORABLY! Marshal says "Oh...hi" and his catchphrase is Risu which is Japanese for squirrel because marshmellow couldn't fit, Rudy says "Hiya" and his catch phrase is "Nya Nya" because Cat, Mira says "Henshin a Go Go" and her catchphrase is "Usagi" which is Japanese for rabbit, Beau says "Hiya" also and his catchphrase is "Dude", Diana says "Konichiwa" and her catchphrase is "Shika" which is Japanese for Deer, Bree says "Moshi Moshi" and she sounds soo cute saying it and her catchphrase is "Desu" cause shes soo cute, Moose says "Hey hey hey" and his catch phrase is "Chu Chu" because Mouse, Bangle says "Like hey" and her catchphrase is "Mya mya" and WolfGang...hasn't moved in yet...

I gave Mira the catchphrase 'SailorV' and the greeting 'I'm Sailor Venus!' or something like that hehe xD

Back