• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what kind of animal crossing player are you?

which animal crossing player are you?

• total completionist

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • specific category of completionist

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • turnip trader

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • hoarder

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • time traveller

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • absent leader

• relaxationist

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • landscaper

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • authoritarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• Total voters
Definitely a time traveler who does whatever they want lmao.

i play it just for fun & to relax ! i like doing the daily chores, i like getting furniture to decorate inside and out, and i like landscaping. in new leaf i was so focused on getting as much done as quickly as possible and having specific dreamies and using others as direct inspo which really ruined the fun for me;; in nh im just doing what i wanna do! sometimes i buy villagers, other times i see who i can find on islands. i buy a whole bunch of furniture and see what i can come up w/;; i also just landscape what comes to mind and what i think would look good. sometimes i tt and yeah i try to complete the bug/fish and fossils and stuff but its not like.. a priority ya dig lol
i also just looove developing relationships w my villagers like i genuinely get attached lol

I’m a hoarder I buy everything and keep everything and sometimes I time travel.

Honestly, I think I’m a bit of all.. I hoard, a lot. I love collecting, and the stalk market is so much fun. Also, it’s a guilty pleasure of mine to tt a few hours to get a villager moved in. ^-^

I love collecting the pictures of my villagers but I wouldn't call me a completionist as that would be a serious task to undertake. After I'm done if they want to go, I let them. I enjoy interacting with all sorts of villagers and the fact that my town has different individuals at most times. It just feels right.

If I had the motivation I’d be a complete completionist, as is though I’m way to lazy so I just settle for collecting specific sets or themes ^^,

time traveler. I'm trying to complete the game... or trying to finish achievement. It's too slow pace to do it any other way. It slow pace with time traveling too. so RIP.

voted for tt'er but if i could do multiple votes, it'd be:
  • specific category of completionist
  • hoarder
  • time traveller
  • landscaper

I'm someone who time travels to unlock new stores while also busy decorating my town and doing my house last. Also a player who likes owning more than one town. But yeah if l start a new town that's how l do it and it really keeps me active.

I’m what I like to call A Total Mess. My island is ugly, my flowers are wild, my storage is bursting at the seams, and I’ve hardly done any terraforming. I haven’t even unlocked any golden tools. But I’m having a good time and that’s what matters!!!

Since there was only one option allowed, I went with turnip trader. After all, that is how I get most of my TBT on here, giving away millions of bells per week from buying 20M in turnips weekly. I'd like to think I'm a specific category of a completionist as well though. There are certain goals I definitely plan on meeting eventually.

I wish we could pick multiple. XD Anyways, I think I'm primarily a landscaper; I do enjoy the design aspects of the game very much. I'm definitely also a hoarder, and I do eventually want to complete all sections of the museum (I'm waiting to play through a full year before time-traveling back and forth to farm NPCs ahem, Redd) and unlock all the achievements.

I play the game because I like to have daily chores and a structure. And I like to give my villagers daily presents and interact with them. I also place heavy emphasis on having villagers I like (for which I've needed time travel in order to remove some I didn't like, lol). I guess I'm a little bit of everything except turnip trader because I've never bothered with turnips.

Hoarder all the way for NH. If I'm not getting yelled at for having too many items on my island, I'm looking at my storage at 99.9% full. 😂 I'm more of a relaxationist on pocket camp, though!

I think total completionist (with hoarder tendencies.) I am still bummed I didn't get all gold badges in New Leaf. I got pretty close though; I got all the silver badges and I was missing about 4 gold. Then I just burned out. Those badges are really hard to get even with grinding for four years! NH is so much better because you know how far you are in earning the achievements, like fish and bugs. What is interesting is that I don't know if there will be an end to the achievements as the game is supposed to be supported for three years. Could be new ones are introduced. Same with furniture. I need to buy it all and I do. And I trade online like crazy to make sure I can catalog it all. I like using Harv's Island a lot to make tableaus, so it's actually really useful to have a big catalog. But I usually sell most of the stuff I don't actually need. It's the unorderables that clog my storage - things like models and such.

Time traveller and a mansion decorator hehehe
that house is the most fun part of the game

I guess I'm a decorator (I love decorating stuff in the games) but also relaxed, I like just walking around and interacting with villagers.

Back