• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What next...?

amartini

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
I feel like I've done everything I can possibly do for the day. Anyone else feel this way?

I payed off my down payment, I've spoken with all of my villagers, I took my photo for my ID, and I've collected tons of bugs and fossils for money.

Isabel keeps telling me once I get a shovel she will show me how to use it, but I accidentally sold the shovel I bought today and now I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyone else experiencing this or am I missing something?

Just wait until tomorrow...make some patterns, hang out on wifi. I've been playing for 5 hours...wow I got addicted fast.

Yeah... Kind of sucks to wait for this day, only to get told that I have to wait until tomorrow to really play the game. I'm not sure why they designed it this way.

AC is a slow paced, casual game. Not sure why everyone is really rushing on the first day so of course there aren't many things to do. Just take a break or visit other people over wifi.

AC is a slow paced, casual game. Not sure why everyone is really rushing on the first day so of course there aren't many things to do. Just take a break or visit other people over wifi.

It's one of my two days off from work so I was hoping to get to play it a bit. And visit people over Wi-Fi? I wish, but I don't have Wi-Fi.

Take it slow, enjoy that you have the game, us Europeans and Aus have to wait :)

Really don't see anything wrong with fast forwarding the Date/Time to tomorrow..

Don't listen to people who call you a cheater or whatever. You're not.
You did everything you can do for the day, and you'd like to play a lot more, and each day brings new fossils and items and etc.
Fast forward a day and have fun.
It's not like you're fast forwarding years to collect interest and etc. That's cheating.

I am so mad at myself I promised myself I wouldnt time travel, but I needed a fishing rod and wanted to go fishing really bad. Not thinking it would affect my progress in that game because technically the date never went into the future at all, I set my date back one day thinking there would be a fishing rod for sale. I set the date ahead and now I am unintentionally a day ahead. And he never sold a fishing rod. Only a shovel and a net for 3 days technically. I promised myself that I would not time travel at all because for me it takes the fun out of the game, but I did anyway, and suffered the consequences. :(

I'm pretty much done for the day after Isabelle told me to relax, lol. Got around 4 fossils, seashells, lots of bugs and fish including a rare one (popeyed goldfish), met everyone, did a delivery, down payment on the house and sitting at about 20k bells right now. Fun game!

I got most of the tools already; I bought a fishing rod and shovel from Nooklings junction, and bought a net from Isabelle and she gave me a watering can. Still is a bit annoying putting up the stop sign the way they did.

Last edited:
I am so mad at myself I promised myself I wouldnt time travel, but I needed a fishing rod and wanted to go fishing really bad. Not thinking it would affect my progress in that game because technically the date never went into the future at all, I set my date back one day thinking there would be a fishing rod for sale. I set the date ahead and now I am unintentionally a day ahead. And he never sold a fishing rod. Only a shovel and a net for 3 days technically. I promised myself that I would not time travel at all because for me it takes the fun out of the game, but I did anyway, and suffered the consequences. :(

How exactly are you suffering consequences?

I got most of the tools already; I bought a fishing rod and shovel from Nooklings junction, and bought a net from Isabelle and she gave me a watering can. Still is a bit annoying putting up the stop sign the way they did.

How do you buy items from Isabelle?

Back