• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What operating system do you use?

What operating system do you use?

• Total voters
I've used Linux and MacOS on other computers, but I'm familiar with Windows, and I like to keep things consistent, so I don't have much interest in using a different OS.

Right now, I'm on Chrome OS (I have an HP Chromebook), and I also have Linux for installing Windows apps. When I go to college, I'll get a Windows computer because I will need apps like Musescore for Music Comp assignments. Right now, I have Musescore installed, but it is slow as heck.

Windows. I'd like to try linux, but windows has been working ok-enough for me to stick with it until I get a new computer.

I use Windows 11. I actually like it just fine, although it isn’t too different from Windows 10 for the most part.

I had to use Mac OS on the school computers in high school and I was so confused the whole time. I couldn’t even close a tab without asking the teacher for help.

I use a modded 3ds.... 💀 I also use a chrome book and windows (mostly the Chromebook bc my mom has parental controls on my windows.....)

Windows and iPadOS! My windows laptop stays at home and I take my iPad to work as a laptop. Although I’d love to get a MacBook, I can’t play Overwatch on it…

Windows 10 here! If more programs worked on Linux, I'd totally be running Ubuntu or something by now.

mac os.
i used windows pretty much my whole life up until my android phone broke, i replaced that with an iphone and that lead to me replacing my windows laptop with a macbook because of how much easier it was to transfer files.
having used both microsoft and apple i can say i won’t be making the switch back to windows any time soon. for what i use computers for, there’s not much of a difference between the two but man oh man does apple’s ecosystem have me in their clutches… (as i type this on an ipad)

I own a Windows laptop. Windows is my main OS because I have a lot of programs on it and some of them are exclusive to Windows. At some point I also installed Ubuntu Linux onto my laptop (while keeping Windows) though it was mainly because some dude said it was better than Windows. I have since uninstalled it.

In addition, I use a laptop with ChromeOS for school.

Back