• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Phone Do You Have?

LG Enact

it has a keyboard and that's all I care about

my dream phone is something that will surely never be made, so I don't even bother thinking of it

I have a samsung galaxy of some sort (older one). It's been tortured and still works. I even dropped it off a bridge into a lake, and when we retrieved it and dried it out, it started working again. I'm pretty sure it's indestructible. :rolleyes:

iPhone 5C (the pink one). I don't have a dream phone, I'm happy with the one I have.

I have a samsung galaxy of some sort (older one). It's been tortured and still works. I even dropped it off a bridge into a lake, and when we retrieved it and dried it out, it started working again. I'm pretty sure it's indestructible. :rolleyes:
The older Galaxy ones are good, I could imagine myself owning one. My mom has a S3 and I would not want a larger than that.

The new Samsung S6 is unibody as far as I've seen. So no extra SD storage anymore.

I have the gold iPhone 6 though.

I love the new emoji updates too!

Yea, I've noticed that about the new S6, and I don't quite understand why they did that. I'm not upgrading for a loooong time now.

2nd gen motorola moto g. I just got it at christmas and it's really nice. The screen resolution is fantastic, and it's really fast. Just wish the battery lasted longer.

The battery on my old samsung would last usually 4-5 days (though to be fair all I did with it was text, never bothered connecting it to wifi or data). I think it was called a Galaxy 551? it had a slide-out keyboard and was several years old and I didn't really like the software but the battery was fantastic.

I mean, if money were no object, obviously I would get a new iPhone but I don't have a thousand bucks to drop on a phone lmao

I have an iPhone 5s. Had it since September, wish I'd waited and got the iPhone 6 instead.

I have an iPhone 6, if my hands werent so small, I'd have the 6 plus but I can just hold my 6. I struggled with my iPhone 5 too.

Guess I better answer my own thread. XD

I have an iPhone 4. It's pretty old and seems like Apple doesn't even support it anymore. XD I'm upgrading this June so I'm excited! Not sure what phone I want to get next. I want to take a break from Apple. I think that Samsung phones are gorgeous and I love the size but I heard the battery life sucks so I don't know. Not sure how good other brands are.

Blackberry Z10. And I absolutely love it. Awesome OS, can run android apps, secure, and the Hub is amazing.

Back