Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipper82342

Disabled Account
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I just made this because AC3ds is about to be released in not in such a long time.
post what you look forward to seeing.

FIXED! XD

Last edited:
people spelling out words, for one

and new missions, along with a more open-ended HRA scoring system.

Usually I'd actually understand and pretend to not understand.

This is not one of those times.

Does anyone know what language is this?
I need to know to use BabbleFish

Good thing my Chrome has built-in translating or I wouldn't be able read this.

Anyways, I'd like to see a lot of stuff. Including stuff I've wanted since before the DS version came out and they have never introduced. I find it funny that almost all my wants from the beginning of Animal Crossing have never been implemented and they keep adding stuff I don't care about. With the exception of the many rooms in the DS game. Most of all I want even more housing options. I want balconies, attics, backyards, the basement back and stuff like that. I also wish for many many outside furniture options. Looks like they might be doing that in this version already based on the trailer. Even though it'll probably be gimped and not nearly as good as I imagined.

Has anyone noticed how the feet look when the character was running on the beach? It looks weird........

Guys, okay, after cycling through all the languages on BabbleFish I finally translated what Skipper said into english. It's a least a little readable now:
rAqdw.png

Guys, okay, after cycling through all the languages on BabbleFish I finally translated what Skipper said into english. It's a least a little readable now:
rAqdw.png
bogmire I want your babies.

and I hope the game has alot better spelling than you for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back