• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What sets do you have?

Gummysaur

erik is air, erik is life
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4827-8999-9069
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
I have tons of sets; none of them are complete, lol, but I'm working on them!

Mermaid Set
Pirate Set
Sleek Set
Classic Set
"Plant" Set (A mixture of fan palms, coconut palms/insect set)
Bathroom Set (super toilet, claw-foot tub, shower stall, you get it.)

Of my complete sets, I have:
Balloon
Cabana
Cabin
Mermaid
Regal
Rococo
And I believe I've gotten all of the Mario-themed fortune cookie items (I haven't been able to strum up the motivation to sift through all of my doubles/multiples of those D: )

I'm currently working toward getting the rest of the Ranch set and the Green set. All of the items I seem to get in my T.I.Y. are so random, though, so finding items that belong to a set that I want to collect is difficult. I just have to take it one day at a time, and hope there's something I still need in store.

So far have sweets set, ice, almost all for the weeding day set, polka dot, working on cabin series, working on gold... not much other than that. o-o Have a few blue pieces too... I technically have a whole Rococo set cataloged and Campus but I'm not using it right now. Going to work on Mush room set soon. :) Of course most of the sets I currently have I just bought from other players (except for sweet set I technically bought from someone else's shop but not them directly).

I have
Mermaid (almost complete)
Regal
Rococo
Campus
Minimalist
Lovely
Probably one or two I've forgotten

And I have Streetpass houses favourited with the entire modern wood, exotic, and (I believe) ranch sets.

I have complete:
Astro
Blue
Green
Royal
Sweets
Gracie
Mermaid
Balloon
Rococo
Ranch
Classic
Alpine
Exotic
Jingle
Lovely
Stripe
Sleek
Modern wood
Minimalist
Modern (regular one)
Robo
Spooky
Mad Scientist
Nursery

I am only missing one or two pieces from Kiddie, Construction, Cabin, Card, and backyard.

Last edited:
On hand, or in my house, all I have are the modern wood and alpine sets.
I think I have a bunch more catalogued, or at least available in some of the homes in my HHS, but I can't really remember which ones.

I have completed:
Rococo
Regal
Golden
Robo
Bug
Balloon
Sleek
Lovely
Astro
Stripe
Mermaid
Cabana
Mario
Mini Fossil Models
Exotic
Alpine
Cabin
Classic
Kiddie
Minimalist
Modern
Pirate
Gracie
Sweet
Jingle
Campus
Weeding Day
Ice
Creepy

And I'm working on the rest of the sets/themes.
Boy, I didn't know I had that many completed sets. I have 2 games so the 2 towns help each other out, plus I have some really good friends that have let me have/catalog some of their sets. Thank you DJ & "my Son".

Gorgeous, Sloppy, 7-11, and Campus are my only complete sets. I'm looking for Regal stuff, but it's never at the Emporium... Cesar's the reason I have most of my Regal stuff.

Last edited:
I only have one complete set which is the minimalist wood set, but I'm only missing one item in the rococo set D:

Completed:
Astro set
Classic set

Almost done:
Cabana
Modern
Minimalist
Sleek

I have
- Princess
- Sweet
- Regal
- Bathroom / Kitchen Set? (Does that count?)
- Mermaid
- Golden

. . . . and that's about it, lol.

Also, Alpine Set, but that's only because someone wanted to catalog it.

Last edited:
Back