Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Prismatic Easter Egg
Aurora Sky
Kaleidoclover
See poll above. And then I'll bug someone to trade with me so I can update the message for him/her to say "Bzzzz, call me ______!" or something like that... 🤣

Edit: OOPS Bee Joo should be "Bi Joo"
"Bijou" is French for jewel. Bi / Rain is an old popular Kpop artist, who my college roommates liked to rickroll me with (there's a music video where he does this pelvic thrust dance move and explosions happen). Joo is a common Korean name, usually feminine, meaning precious.

Last edited:
Bee Joo, I can't 🤣
I voted for it, because it made me laugh. Every name is pretty cool though!!

I’m still trying to make Bumbledore happen, so I’m going to try here
yeah i’m always down for Bumbledore as well!
"Alas, (this jelly bean is) beeswax!"
Post automatically merged:

What about Beeatrice? Loooool. I really like Buzzington Jr. though.
Beeatrice would have so much sass. I could totally see her in a pearl necklace, swinging a heavy purse at you. Lol!

Last edited:
I voted for Buzzington Jr, the Bourgeoi-Bee. I loved the other options though. I thought Bubun-kun was really cute

I was very close to adding that to the list! I am pretty sure Beedrill and I would have a love-hate relationship, though. I had always wanted to be a psychic-type trainer in my youth...

Well, there is OrBEEtle, the Bug/Psychic Pokémon. Not a bee but it is Psychic type. There is also Vespiquen, the Queen Bee Pokémon.

I voted for Buzzington Jr, the Bourgeoi-Bee. I loved the other options though. I thought Bubun-kun was really cute

Well, there is OrBEEtle, the Bug/Psychic Pokémon. Not a bee but it is Psychic type. There is also Vespiquen, the Queen Bee Pokémon.
The bourgeoi-bee omg I am deaddd lol that's great!

i am begging beeging?? you to name him barry b. benson. 🐝

F4B9F164-05A8-4B12-92C9-636E66A44FFB.gif

Back