• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What time do villager house plots appear?

Teacup

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Because I just asked a villager from another town to move in, and they are going to TT forward to move them out asap. I use the make-a-new-file-to-choose-where-they-plop-down method, but you can't change the time during that. Could I change the clock to maybe 5:10am on my mayor, wait 10 minutes, then make the new character?
Or something along those lines. ;_;

Last edited:
villager plots appear the day after you ask them to move,
then are unpacking the day after that,
and the day after that you can interact with them c:

But what *time*? 12am? 6am? I want to set my clock just before it so I can make a new save file to do that reset-trick thing. :c

The day resets at 6:00 am on the dot. That's when a plot would appear on any given day. If you don't have a plot at 6:00 in the morning, you won't have one that day.

i think it's just, a new day. resetting for the plot is done the same way i reset the campsite.
what i do is just the day that the villager is supposed to come in ( the plot is supposed to appear)
i make a new character and find where the plot is. As long as the mayor hasn't logged in that day,
you can make a new character no matter what time it is. just keep doing that until there's a plot you
like. Then you can finish making your new character and save after he/she gets their TPC! You have
to give the new character a house though, make sure you have room for it c:

You don't need to change the clock. You just have to come in with a new character the first time you play -- the game doesn't create the new town at 6 am, it creates it when you first log in*. So the first time you play after 6am, create the new save file. If you invited them today, their lot will go up tomorrow when you log in.

*unless you are playing at 6am, in which case the town will roll over to the new day while you are playing. So don't be playing at 6am.

Last edited:
One more thing: You've already invited the other villager to come move to your town. What the other player does at this point regarding TT'ing is irrelevant. Nothing they do now will have any effect on when the villager moves to your town. As soon as you invite the villager to come move to your town, the villager is gone from the other village. The house won't disappear until the following day, but the villager is no longer in the town. If you try to go into their house, you'll see a sign saying that they've moved.

Back