• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What "unpopular"/"ugly" villagers do you like?

feminist

god
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
personally, I'm a big fan of Katt, Hazel, and Monique which apparently not a lot of people like
and I was wondering what other villagers people liked that not many other people are fans of??

Last edited:
Charlise.

I pretty much like all of the bears, alligators, frogs, hippos, and gorillas.
I think that all of those are unpopular for the most part.

Totally in love with Barold! He is ugly to many player but he is my top dreamies of all!! I might change my mind of my dreamie anytime but not him!

Deena! No one has talked about her ever but I love her and she's such a sweetie

Katt, Jacques, Boomer, Frobert, Nana, Cranston, Iggly, Friga, Sparro.

I like them a lot despite them being unpopular and some of them called ugly by some people(mostly Katt and Iggly).

Last edited:
I kinda miss Tammi in my cycling town.
Nobody really likes her, and she kinda scared me at first but I enjoyed having her around.

I love Hazel. Yeah uni-brows aren't attractive, but besides that she is cute and she is super nice.

I really like Gaston. I never really thought he was ugly :/

I love Clay and Cousteau, who most people think are weird looking! I like the villagers that are a bit different!

people think monique is ugly? :eek: she's gorgeous! her and tiffany were my bffs.
i love diva, charlise and paula; they are all my big sisters aaaaa ;u;

I didn't realize people though Clay was ugly? D: He's such a cutie pie!

Lionel and Canberra for me. They are both dreamies of mine, I adore them.

Back