• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What "unpopular"/"ugly" villagers do you like?

I love so many unpopular ones lol!
Vladimir is so funny and cute but I saw a whole thread full of haters. He's always a giveaway that is voided five minutes later.
Hans is my Abominable Snowman. And he's smug.
Simon and Joey are my lazy BFFS.

I love so many unpopular ones lol!
Vladimir is so funny and cute but I saw a whole thread full of haters. He's always a giveaway that is voided five minutes later.

I love Vladimir :D I had to hunt someone who'd adopt him thru Tumblr, but he went to a good home and I'm glad I was able to do that at least.

Though Frita is the probably "unpopular", "ugly" villager I've had who I really miss the most. The back of her head was a burger! And she was really sassy and interesting! I wish more people liked her :x

I guess a lot more people like Katt than I thought???
I think with Katt, you either love her or hate her...

Deirdre! She's just adorable and her conversations with Julian is just so funny! She's so much more macho than that blue unicorn c:
And Coco, but I guess she is kind of popular now?

Cole. He's not popular but he's my favorite villager ever. He's so funny and cute.

Ozzie <3333 I know he has some lovers, but not loads <33 I also like Rodney, most other hamsters (Clay <33) and Cheri.

Hugh, Derwin and Pietro, they're utterly adorable! I have two of them in my town, Pietro's a dreamie of mine!

Four out of my first five villagers are all 'unpopular' and underrated, and I've grown to become attached to them. Elvis and Chester it seems get no attention at all, I've never seen one on someones dreamie list.. Chester is ADORABLE in every freaking way, and Elvis gets me smiling and I love his house, and he's just a funny character. He's not like the average 'oldman' cranky. He's spunky. x3 I also LOVEEEE Bangle with all my heart. I don't know HOW she's not as popular as freakin' Julian or Stitches. She's so cute, so unique, she's a tiger, and she was in the old-old AC games. She's such a charmer. And Blaire, I think she's sorta in the middle? I've recalled seeing her in some dreamie sigs, but not many. She's probably the cutest squirrel in my opinion. ^w^ Now Molly, on the other hand, is quite popular. She's sweet, quiet, shy, she loves to read (you can tell by her house decor), and she's just so genuine and kind. She has a very simplistic yet endearing design, and I adore her.
And finally, Tex. He moved in yesterday, and it was love at first site. I love his design, his personality, his name.. Everything. I loved penguins already because their adorable waddles and whatnot, but Tex takes the cake. ♥

Last edited:
Alice, Kiki, Olivia, Merry. Adorable little things. :blush:

None of them are considered ugly and like most of them aren't unpopular? Merry and Olivia aren't especially?

Clay and Cousteau [2] though. Cousteau is freaking adorable and the fact he's a jock is hilarious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I also love Monty and Freckles to pieces.

I like all my guys and most of them are bottom tier by that popularity list. :( I thought Gayle had to be a popular one when I first saw her, being as she's pink and cute and covered in hearts and all that, but no, bottom tier again... poor Gayle.

All right, I got one: Barold. Might well be the ugliest villager in the game, though I'm not sure who'd win in an ugly-off between him and that frog with the giant pink lips (Jambette?). He ended up in Hollow after a rather ridiculous sequence of being hot-potato passed around, and I think he's come home for good now. Well, I'll give him one thing: he sets off Marshal quite nicely. LOL

Back