• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What "unpopular"/"ugly" villagers do you like?

Annalise! Once I get Diana's picture and she moves out, I want her so badly!

Ribbot too, even though he seems to be getting more love these days. In my top three villagers, easy!

BIG TOP!!! Everyone hates him, but I don't get it, he is so sweet!

More (some are unpopular, some are considered ugly): Katt, Tabby, Hazel, Renee, Pippy, Bluebear, Cheri, Alice, Yuka, Ozzie, Cube, Frank, Pompom, Maelle, Shari, Boomer, Jeremiah, Friga, Samson, Limberg, and I'll stop there....

Annalise! Once I get Diana's picture and she moves out, I want her so badly!

Ribbot too, even though he seems to be getting more love these days. In my top three villagers, easy!

BIG TOP!!! Everyone hates him, but I don't get it, he is so sweet!

More (some are unpopular, some are considered ugly): Katt, Tabby, Hazel, Renee, Pippy, Bluebear, Cheri, Alice, Yuka, Ozzie, Cube, Frank, Pompom, Maelle, Shari, Boomer, Jeremiah, Friga, Samson, Limberg, and I'll stop there....

Girl. I like your taste in villagers.

Just sayin', but Charlise and Rocco aren't that bad too. Had both on my old town and they're quite enjoyable(Rocco is my bro).

EDIT: And Chops. He's pretty chill.

Last edited:
I like Harry and Barold, but only because they look funny. I might put them in my second town just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
There's plenty of unpopular ones I like because there's not many that I really dislike (Truffles and Moose are ones I'd never ever want). :) But here goes a few that I like and I'd like to have:

Katt, Charlise, Canberra, Rocket, Hazel, Flip, Simon, Scoot, Big Top, Antonio, Astrid, Biff, Tabby.

I don't know if he's that unpopular but I love Ken! He was one of my favourite villagers until I accidentally TT'ed him out. RIP Ken.

♥♥ Friga and Big Top. ♥♥

Does Biskit count as ugly? I've heard people say his blank white eyes are creepy, but I think he's adorable. :p He kinda looks like a little patchwork dog doll.

Right? He's adorable. Why is this
tumblr_inline_mpkqo9b2cr1qz4rgp.gif
popular, and this
tumblr_inline_mpkoqgKUjV1qz4rgp.gif
not? e-e

Peaches is one I forgot.... The cutest dead horse ever haha xD. I would love to have him, but I run out of space uggggh sometimes I wish we could have 15 villagers but then some would be neglected //ohno.

Frobert. His eyes are so cute and he has little teeth, but he doesn't seem to be mentioned much. His name is also a mixture of Frog and Robert and you can't go wrong with that.

^ Frobert is one of my dreamies. He was in one of my first WW towns :)
Same with Goldie and Bones. Not sure if they're REALLY unpopular, but I know they're not mentioned a whole lot. I love them so much, they're so sweet. Bones came to visit my house unexpectedly the first day I had WW. And Goldie never moved from my WW town for the 2+ years I had it. It seems like I like my old villagers from WW the most haha, I miss them :(

pippy

Pippy is so underrated that people don't even KNOW about how underrated she is. Usually when people ask "who are underrated villagers" everyone is all "OMG charlise and barold and the monkies nobody likes them!!!" but Pippy isn't ever in any of those threads because nobody even knows the poor bunny exists :C She's one of my favorite villagers.

edit: Annalisa, Big Top, Curt, and Claudia are just a few more. xD

Last edited:
Tammi <3 I've had her twice, kinda wish I kept her around longer the second time. She's adorable and I think she's a really good peppy.
Katt is one of the Uchi's I would keep, Agnes is my girl, and I'm also a fan of Jacques and pretty much all the horses.

Also Cranston would be my replacement lazy if Stitches ever slips away again.

Last edited:
I really love Drift... I don't think he's ugly, but he's really unpopular, I just love the little guy, he's so cute too, being all "muscular" and jock just being a small frog <3

Bella! She's in my town currently and I think she's really cute.
And also Bree, she used to be in my town and I really liked her.

I think all the mouse villagers should get more attention. They're all so adorable <3

pippy

Pippy is so underrated that people don't even KNOW about how underrated she is. Usually when people ask "who are underrated villagers" everyone is all "OMG charlise and barold and the monkies nobody likes them!!!" but Pippy isn't ever in any of those threads because nobody even knows the poor bunny exists :C She's one of my favorite villagers.

I love Pippy!

She had to leave my village a few weeks ago, but I'm really hoping that one day she can move back in. She's one of the best peppies I've ever had.

I'm seeing a lot of people who like Monique which is awesome because I loved her after she was in my City Folk town

Egbert. His eyes make him look permanently hung over but idk he makes me laugh. I was sad when he moved out of my town.

82px-Egbert3.png

Back