• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what villagers have u had so far?

Jam86

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
i have gone through sooo many villagers trying to find what ones i wanna keep and it's so difficult because there's hundreds of villagers 😅

so since release, i've had:

uchi: agnes, katt, flo, mira, muffy, cherry, fucshia, reneigh, deirdre and hazel

jock: axel, frobert, bam, genji, dom, rod and snake

peppy: chrissy, cookie, ketchup, maddie, audie, bonbon, merry, tabby, pinky, winnie, rosie and ruby

smug: colton, hippeux, julian, huck, marshal, pietro, shep, kidd, raymond and zell

snooty: ankha, diana, vivian, judy, portia and purrl

cranky: apollo, bruce, cyd, grizzly, lobo, rooney, del, dobie, murphy, roscoe, chief, fang, rasher, kabuki and tom

normal: cally, lolly, bea, chevre, fauna, june, maple, kiki, margie, marina, megan, sylvana, nan, tia, pekoe, merengue and poppy

lazy: alfonso, bob, beau, chester, stitches, lucky, punchy, erik, sherb and zucker

idk how i remembered all that, i guess i never forget a face 😅
but does anyone else have a really hard time choosing their 10 villagers? or have u had the same 10 since the start
my brother hasn't changed his villagers since he got the game lol

I had about 40 or so villagers so far. Some of them are repeats because I knew people who wanted them. I think I've settled on my final 10 ish. Now it's a matter of finding them. Diana and Tank were part of my original 10 and I don't plan on letting them leave

I had about 40 or so villagers so far. Some of them are repeats because I knew people who wanted them. I think I've settled on my final 10 ish. Now it's a matter of finding them. Diana and Tank were part of my original 10 and I don't plan on letting them leave
i think i got diana on my island about 20 times before deciding i didn't want her lol

i'm trying to invite different types of villager species because i'm only getting the same basic animals on my island and i was actually thinking about getting tank since i never get rhinos

like i had merengue back in march but she was super lame, whereas tank seems lit 🌟

woah you've had a lot of villagers. i'm also going through them, albeit slowly, bc i don't have 10 that i absolutely want and i'm ok with seeing some new faces now and then. i've had:

uchi: plucky, katt, agnes

jock: boots, teddy

peppy: bianca, bunnie

smug: zell, marshal, raymond, shep*

snooty: willow*, diana*

cranky: apollo, octavian, murphy, tom

normal: sydney, bertha, ellie*, daisy*

lazy: barold, beau, sherb, erik

villagers that are underlined live at my island atm and villagers with an asterisk are permanent residents
right now i'm thinking of getting plucky again, tybalt, dotty, and bones or dizzy..

i've definitely had nowhere near that many, and i'm not even sure i can remember them all because i either didn't get all their pictures or didn't drop them into harv's island. from memory though:

hamlet (starter), deirdre (starter), hans, vesta, wendy, ed, boris, ankha, reneè, flurry.

then all my current villagers: ketchup, biskit, lucky, vivian, bob, henry, zell, tangy, kid cat and punchy.

woah you've had a lot of villagers. i'm also going through them, albeit slowly, bc i don't have 10 that i absolutely want and i'm ok with seeing some new faces now and then. i've had:

uchi: plucky, katt, agnes

jock: boots, teddy

peppy: bianca, bunnie

smug: zell, marshal, raymond, shep*

snooty: willow*, diana*

cranky: apollo, octavian, murphy, tom

normal: sydney, bertha, ellie*, daisy*

lazy: barold, beau, sherb, erik

villagers that are underlined live at my island atm and villagers with an asterisk are permanent residents
right now i'm thinking of getting plucky again, tybalt, dotty, and bones or dizzy..
i've definitely had nowhere near that many, and i'm not even sure i can remember them all because i either didn't get all their pictures or didn't drop them into harv's island. from memory though:

hamlet (starter), deirdre (starter), hans, vesta, wendy, ed, boris, ankha, reneè, flurry.

then all my current villagers: ketchup, biskit, lucky, vivian, bob, henry, zell, tangy, kid cat and punchy.
tbh i'm really picky and constantly changing villagers lol

i currently have:
maple, judy, stitches, raymond, katt, pinky, frobert, bea, murphy and purrl
the highlighted ones are my permanent ones but any of the others, as much as i love them, i don't mind replacing them ☆

I've had a fair amount, but not as much as I probably should've had by now. I've had Antonio (still have), Charlise, Monty, Bill, Bones, Mathilda, Flurry, Lopez (still have), Fauna (still have), Julia (still have), Bubbles, Audie (still have), Erik, Wolfgang (still have), Lolly (still have), Marshal (still have), Raymond (still have)...I can't remember if I'm missing any or not, but I got almost all of my dreamies pretty early on I guess. I'm not planning on getting rid of 8/10 of my "still have" villagers.

Edit: forgot Pashmina

Last edited:
* = I still have them

uchi: Flo, Pashmina, Hazel*
jock: Cobb, Rudy, Roald*
normal: Gala, Lolly*, Marina, Poppy*, Molly*
smug: Colton, Raymond*
cranky: Buzz, Butch
lazy: Beau, Sherb*, Bob, Filbert
peppy: Candi, Tammi, Audie, Bluebear, Ketchup, Rosie*, Pate*
snooty: Queenie, Blaire, Ankha, Mallary, Diana*

I've had a fair amount, but not as much as I probably should've had by now. I've had Antonio (still have), Charlise, Monty, Bill, Bones, Mathilda, Flurry, Lopez (still have), Fauna (still have), Julia (still have), Bubbles, Audie (still have), Erik, Wolfgang (still have), Lolly (still have), Marshal (still have), Raymond (still have)...I can't remember if I'm missing any or not, but I got almost all of my dreamies pretty early on I guess. I'm not planning on getting rid of 8/10 of my "still have" villagers.
to be fair, there's not a number on how many villagers u should have in a year lol
like i say, i've had soooo many whereas my brother's got the same 10 since release ☆

Not counting who is current living on the island. These are villagers I've had but gotten rid of

Town 1.

Peppy:
Truffles, Merry
Snooty: Whitney
Lazy: Al, Clay, Wade
Normal: Gala, Chevre
Jock: Axel, Tybalt
Cranky: Gaston, Chief
Uchi: Agnes, Pashmina
Smug: Hippeux, Graham

and a few others I've cycled in and out for people

Town 2.

Peppy:
Patty
Snooty:
Lazy:
Doc
Normal: Margie
Jock: Boone, Tybalt
Cranky:
Uchi:
Smug:
Lucha

Last edited:
hmmm i think i've had:

rolf, judy, cherry, norma, chevre, agnes, and felicity (all my permanent villagers right now)

bianca, frobert, frita, anicotti, rodeo, clay, merengue, marina, daisy, and lopez! i think that's all i've had in kokomo.

My starters were Agnes and Mac. I got rid of Agnes because she wasn’t my cup of tea.
The first natural move ins (when nook has you build three plots) were Ozzie, I think Yuka and I don’t remember the third. I moved them all out so fast with amiibo cards. I forget they ever lived on my island. After that I’ve had Tabby, Louie, Midge, and Alfonso. All of those I moved in via amiibo.

Almost all my villagers came from amiibos I bought when new horizons was announced and none of them have moved out. They’re all permanent. I’ve just been moving my last villager out to see who I want for my 10th and right now I have Maggie. She might be permanent idk.

lemme see if i can remember them all lol
* = i still have them

uchi: plucky
normal: lolly*, daisy*, flurry, marina, fauna, kiki, peaches
peppy: merry*, bluebear, ruby*, rosie, felicity
snooty: diana*, judy, vivian
lazy: zucker, broccolo*, punchy*, benjamin
cranky: gonzo, fang*, murphy
smug: marshal*, hans
jock: antonio, bam, scoot*

i feel like thats not all of them, but those are the ones i remember ;;

Main Island
Villagers that have moved out: Rocket, Nate, Tutu, Raymond, Sydney, Vivian, Octavian, Bluebear, Fauna, Lionel
Villagers I still have: Tank, Ellie, Deirdre, Papi, Willow, Olivia, Pecan, Bianca, Bones, Julian

Second island
Villagers that have moved out: Hamlet, Reneigh
Villagers I still have: Cole, Winnie, Olive, Zell, Tasha, Butch, Hamphrey, Robin, Roald, Fuchsia

I have photos from everyone who has moved except Rocket because I wanted her gone asap

Main Island
Villagers that have moved out: Rocket, Nate, Tutu, Raymond, Sydney, Vivian, Octavian, Bluebear, Fauna, Lionel
Villagers I still have: Tank, Ellie, Deirdre, Papi, Willow, Olivia, Pecan, Bianca, Bones, Julian

Second island
Villagers that have moved out: Hamlet, Reneigh
Villagers I still have: Cole, Winnie, Olive, Zell, Tasha, Butch, Hamphrey, Robin, Roald, Fuchsia

I have photos from everyone who has moved except Rocket because I wanted her gone asap
lol my cousin has had rocket since may and she's refusing to move out 😂
u have some really nice villagers though, i might get tasha soon, she's pretty groovy ☆

I've had quite a few critters so far.I'm not gonna list them all but here are some of the more notable ones:

Ucherly: Katt,Deirdre,Reneigh,Canberra,Mira

Normal: Megan,Gala,Lolly,Pekoe,Kiki

Peppy: Tutu,Audie,Pinky,Merry,Felicity,Tabby,Gabi

Snooty:Annalise,Judy,Portia

Lazy: Filbert,Sherb,Nate,Spork,Cole,Dizzy

Cranky: Static,Octavian,Cyd

Jock: Sheldon,Dom,Lyman,Ribbot

Smug: Raymond,Marshal,Graham,Rodney,Colton,Hans,Zell

I also have a total of 12 ducks on my islands: Joey,Gloria,Scoot,Derwin,Mallary,Molly,Maelle,Quillson,Drake,Pompom,Bill and Freckles

I haven’t had that many villagers, honestly! I kind of lucked out with the few random move ins that I’ve had and then some island hopping/campsite villagers.

Currently on my island I have:

-Bam (my starter jock)

-Phoebe (my started Uchi)

-Kiki (one of my normals, I found her in my campsite!)

-Whitney (one of my Snooty’s - I think I found her on an island?)

-Sherb (one of my lazies, I got him from the campsite!)

-Egbert (my other lazy! I found him on an island I was so excited 🥺💕)

-Diana (my other snooty, she was a random move in!)

-Gabi (my adorable peppy - I found her on an island!)

-Lolly (my other normal! She was a random move in I think? One of the first ones to move in though so she has a starter house 😢)

-Murphy (my cranky old man, he came from an island!)

In the past I’ve had:

-Pinky! She was such a sweetheart, I found her on an island and she also had a starter house. She was the first one to give me her picture and then i let her move out

-Beau! I also found him on an island and he had a starter home as well. With Sherb & Egbert I had to let one of the lazies go, it was too much chatter about bugs having all three 😓 I let him go though because I have his amiibo card!

-Oh no... I forgot his name D: he’s a white horse? Smug personality, he was my first campsite villager so I had to invite him. He wasn’t bad! But when Sherb popped up in my campsite I decided to let him go.

-Raymond! Another smug. I had him for about two days and then Kiki showed up in the campsite so I let him move out.

I haven’t had that many villagers, honestly! I kind of lucked out with the few random move ins that I’ve had and then some island hopping/campsite villagers.

Currently on my island I have:

-Bam (my starter jock)

-Phoebe (my started Uchi)

-Kiki (one of my normals, I found her in my campsite!)

-Whitney (one of my Snooty’s - I think I found her on an island?)

-Sherb (one of my lazies, I got him from the campsite!)

-Egbert (my other lazy! I found him on an island I was so excited 🥺💕)

-Diana (my other snooty, she was a random move in!)

-Gabi (my adorable peppy - I found her on an island!)

-Lolly (my other normal! She was a random move in I think? One of the first ones to move in though so she has a starter house 😢)

-Murphy (my cranky old man, he came from an island!)

In the past I’ve had:

-Pinky! She was such a sweetheart, I found her on an island and she also had a starter house. She was the first one to give me her picture and then i let her move out

-Beau! I also found him on an island and he had a starter home as well. With Sherb & Egbert I had to let one of the lazies go, it was too much chatter about bugs having all three 😓 I let him go though because I have his amiibo card!

-Oh no... I forgot his name D: he’s a white horse? Smug personality, he was my first campsite villager so I had to invite him. He wasn’t bad! But when Sherb popped up in my campsite I decided to let him go.

-Raymond! Another smug. I had him for about two days and then Kiki showed up in the campsite so I let him move out.
awh bam was my starter, i loved him so much 💕
also do u mean the smug horse, colton? he was one of my favourite villagers growing up hehe

awh bam was my starter, i loved him so much 💕
also do u mean the smug horse, colton? he was one of my favourite villagers growing up hehe

Yes!! Colton that’s his name! I was thinking Carlton and I knew it wasn’t right but I couldn’t think of his actual name. I did like him though! I feel bad forgetting his name he’d be so offended if he knew 😔

Bam is so cute!! Sometimes I’m tempted to let him move and find a new jock cause I know there are other cute jocks but I just can’t let him go yet 💕💕

Overall I haven't actually had a lot of villagers as I villager hunted a lot of my dreamies early on and haven't changed many since, though now I've collected most of their photos I'll be hunting some more :D

Current Villagers:
  • Fauna ❤
  • Sherb
  • Judy
  • Diana
  • Raymond
  • Marshall (going to let him or Raymond leave but can't decide which 😂)
  • Beau (will probably let him leave)
  • Daisy
  • Nan (newest villager along with Daisy)
  • Empty plot - currently villager hunting
Past Villagers:
  • Flo and Hamlet (starters)
  • Hugo
  • Bangle
  • Kitt
  • Melba
  • Poppy
  • Goldie
  • Maple
  • Marina

Back