• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What was your first villager that you considered a favourite?

My first favorite ever was Chief in City folk. In ACNL when I first got the game, probably T-bone but now it's Molly or Marina. I have too many favs haha

My first ever favourite was Lopez....I loved that guy :( and I really miss him. I let him go intentionally to get Rudy, he had just been with me quite a while and I needed to keep cycling to get other villagers back. I wish I'd kept him though.
My favourite since Looez is Punchy, since he moved to my town I can't imagine not having him there and I would never let him leave. Marshal comes a close second

Lopez was my first favorite in New Leaf. He was one of the original villagers in my town in 2013 and he's still here! Lol. I don't have any of my all-time favorites, though. They don't want to come in New Leaf...

I would say Broffina. I love the chickens and the snooties and even though she isn't super popular, I kept her for a long time on my first town. c:

In my first town I'd TT like mad with no regards to my villagers, until after a couple months I realized Chief was one of my starters and never moved out. But after I started to like him and pay attention to him, he was constantly asking to move out. Weird

I think my first favorite villager in WW was Camofrog, althoug I loved Yuka as well. :lemon:

Biskit! He was my first BFF on the GameCube ;u; I was so happy when I got him again in my NL town.

I really love Zucker, too. He's probably my only real dreamie right now. I'll let everyone else move out eventually except him.

Back