• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will the game card look like?

meerkat99

Cool person
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Does anyone know what the game card will look like, or what do you want it to look like? I'm sure it will have the logo on, but what about characters like on wild world?

The game card, or the case? I never look at the card, I just plop it right in. It can't hold a big picture so it will say Animal Crossing(title) or AC(title's initials). And probably have a few characters, but the box art is what is most important, that attracts new fans to the series.

yeah, you're probably rough. The card is important to me though, because it is the thing I see most. I see it far more often than the case. I really like the Wild World one; it looks nice.

I think it will have the AC title on it and some animals on an island, that would be cute

3ds+cartridge.jpg

i really like the one prof gallows posted
it totaly shouts out AnimalCrossing! xD

I'm calling it right now. It's going to have a yellow background.

Back