• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what would be the impact

chakras

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i was walking around my villiage last nite and thought to my self 'the trees are all over the place'
im wondering what the impact would be if i cut down all of the trees, uprooted all of the plants and planted them where I want them to be
does it have a negative affect on anything?

Your perfect town rating would go down, if you had it or was working on it. You wouldn't be able to shake anything for bells or furniture. And the bugs that spawn on trees wouldn't appear.

However all you would have to do is replant them to get it all of that back.

I've been just cutting down sections of trees as I get around to planting sections of fruit trees in my town. Plus I can't really cut down all the trees at once due to the one axe per day thing and since the axes break so easily. :p

Your perfect town rating would go down, if you had it or was working on it. You wouldn't be able to shake anything for bells or furniture. And the bugs that spawn on trees wouldn't appear.

However all you would have to do is replant them to get it all of that back.

how do i plant them so bugs etc come back and i can shake them for stuff, i thought if i cut them down they are lost !!!
sorry for stoopid questions but not had the game long

how do i plant them so bugs etc come back and i can shake them for stuff, i thought if i cut them down they are lost !!!
sorry for stoopid questions but not had the game long
Dig a hole with a shovel and plant a fruit, or buy a sapling from the Garden Center and plant it.
If you have no more fruit you can randomly receive it from villagers, Isabelle can also give you some fruits if you haven't taken it yet.

ok so im gonna harvest all my fruit so that i can plant them all again, i will have more fruit than my inventory....is there anywhere else i can store things till i need them?

I've been just cutting down sections of trees as I get around to planting sections of fruit trees in my town. Plus I can't really cut down all the trees at once due to the one axe per day thing and since the axes break so easily. :p

So obvious yet I hadn't even thought about that. I've been trying to collect enough axes to do it all at once. I just need to do it a section at a time like you mentioned. Thanks! :p

I'm tempted to do something like this at the moment to try and get a better idea of how I want my town to be laid out, but I can't really be bothered to do it!

I'd say it's best just to focus on a section at a time and work out how you want each part to look, then you won't have to worry about storing ALL the fruit to regrow trees for the whole town. Or you could just store as much fruit as you can, plant it all, wait for the trees to grow, harvest the fruit again, plant it and so on until you've planted all the trees you want.

OR ask a friend to hold some fruit for you while you get everything ready.

And don't forget you can drag fruit onto others of the same type to 'stack' them up, so you can hold 10 or 20 apples in one inventory slot, for example.

Back