• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Whatever this is Part 2

Pinkshade

I am upsetti and out of spaghetti
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6158-0790-2515
Father's Day Carnation
White Violet
Purple Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
AIGHT DAY TWO LETS GO FAM
K so I’m kinda tired so I’m just typing whatever my sleep deprived mind says so yeah expect this to get existential or really weird.
Naming things is a really weird concept yeah? Like someone just looks at, like, a wall that can open ands just thinks “yeah... imma call that a door” even though door isn’t a word yet and it’s just a dumb noise but then somehow it just, catches on? And on the topic of doors, who was like “k I wanna go through this wall so imma cut a hole in it, but then imma put the whole back. Yeah sounds good” THIS WORLD IS DUMB. Why do flat earthers think that the earth is flat but are totally cool with every other planet being round? (I know like 3 people this is what they think) LIKE THINK ABOUT IT THATS BASICALLY LIKE A PLATE HANGING OUT WITH A BUNCH OF MARBLES. Do you ever think about how all these kids in video games, movies, and books have gone on these super cool adventures and you haven’t done anything. Why do we even try to improve the planet, it’s gonna explode one day anyway. What if we don’t escape earth in time. Did you know the mars mission isn’t coming back after they leave? And the people KNOW this and still WANT to go? Actually I know someone who wants to go on the mars mission, all because one time she saw a backyardigans episode where they went to mars. I just noticed this has gotten really long.

Oops.

IM OUT PEACE SEE YALL TOMORROW ON THINGS THAT ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR TUMBLR

Back