What’s a tide pool rock? Anyone have a picture? :O

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Matryoshka Doll
I saw someone mention this in another thread and I have no idea what this is? Anyone have a picture? :O

The black rocks at the back corner of you beach, they have tide pools in them and are rocks.

The black rocks at the back corner of you beach, they have tide pools in them and are rocks.

haha, it sounds like you have some. Not all islands have back corner rocks, or any for that matter, they have tidepools in them. I don’t have any. I believe that any of the large rock formations can have tidepools, but I’m not sure how common this is,

my husband has two or three tide pool rock on his island.
Sorry I don’t have any pictures. it’s just looks like little crevices in the rock, with water in them.

I think it's these lil pools that some people have on their beach rocks.

*disclaimer - not my image - taken from reddit*
oui9gxn3wxv41.jpg

oOOOOOH!!!! AWESOME
I have exactly that in that exact same spot
how cooool :DDD thank you!!!

I have two rocks with a tidal pool. I like the second one best because you can actually see down into it with the three layers. I wish the game would allow you to put something into the tidal pools like one of the small creatures you get from diving.
facebook1.jpg
facebook2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to add, neither of these rocks are the back corner rocks, but rocks along the beach. My back corner rocks don't have any tidal pools.

Last edited:
I've got those on the rocks on the left side of my island!
...I've never found them that cool since they make them harder to decorate, and I assumed everyone had them 😅
Post automatically merged:

In handheld mode, it looks like a glitch.
Umm... no? I don't think so at all... I only play in handheld mode (Switch Lite) and I've never thought it looked like a glitch. It always looked like little puddles/pools of water in the rocks.

Oh no, now I'm sad that I didn't know about these before. I probably would have reset to get some in my town. :(

I think my island has like... four tide pool rocks. Kinda nuts I have so many.

Back