• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made some peppermint tea bc i thought i'd like it but it was so gross which means i waste money ffs

i made some peppermint tea bc i thought i'd like it but it was so gross which means i waste money ffs

was it gross because the peppermint was so strong? i usually pour a bit of milk in my peppermint tea or add some honey to it and it is improved a lot.

was it gross because the peppermint was so strong? i usually pour a bit of milk in my peppermint tea or add some honey to it and it is improved a lot.
i might need to add some honey then, bc i add milk to a lot of the tea i drink. it just kind of tasted musky??? (that's honestly the only way i can describe it.)

It's been 3 weeks since my cousin paid me for watching her kid. If you can afford to go to an expensive bar with your hubby, you can freaking afford to pay me for watching your god damn brat. Making an excuse saying you can't afford to pay is complete and utter bull crap. Next time you have your kid dropped off, I'm going to put the scariest movie on Netflix and have your precious little angel watch it. I hope you enjoy paying for the kids therapy when he's older.

My mum had a near-death experience this week and all she could think about apparently was how I'm going to be trapped and my relationship and future. I love you and I understand, but my god... I really didn't need to hear all this now. Not when I'm already having anxiety about everything in my life and dealing with a bunch of crap on my own.

Now I'm going to be obsessing about my relationship even more and thinking I'm making mistakes.

I wish you just worried about yourself and getting better instead of me...
You mean well. But this is going to be hell on my body/mind.

I hate when my mom compares me to my father. He's the exact opposite of who I want to be, and she should know better, seeing as he and I barely get along.

It's been 3 weeks since my cousin paid me for watching her kid. If you can afford to go to an expensive bar with your hubby, you can freaking afford to pay me for watching your god damn brat. Making an excuse saying you can't afford to pay is complete and utter bull crap. Next time you have your kid dropped off, I'm going to put the scariest movie on Netflix and have your precious little angel watch it. I hope you enjoy paying for the kids therapy when he's older.

It's not the child's fault so don't take it on them.

People are so naive about certain subjects and refuse to see different sides of an argument sighs. Also I made two pieces of toast but was only hungry enough for one, man what a waste.

I hate how soda makes me instantly full... Just now, I literally just had a bowl of chowder and a can of soda and now I'm so full I feel like I'm going to explode.

Unemployment, no car, aching back, lack of motivation

35ldobq.jpg

I really need to finish my gov project tonight so I can work on college apps and study for my chem test tomorrow, but I feel way too lazy rn.

Guess I better get off of here and go do it lol. Have a nice night, and I hope whatever's bothering you guys gets worked out!

That I can get a job but they're always across town and I don't have a car and the bus line isn't but 2 miles from me. The bright side is at least I have the qualifications for these jobs.

The fact that I've been stressing over every little thing lately is stressing me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back