• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww honey, give Cad. a hug <3 I may not know many of the emotions you are going though but if you wanna talk you can PM me. I don't mind and it would stay between us. <3 I hope you can get her to understand soon

You are so sweet I could cry. Thank you.
I hope she just goes back to how she used to be.
I just always feel like a failure to her.

You are so sweet I could cry. Thank you.
I hope she just goes back to how she used to be.
I just always feel like a failure to her.

We all feel like we fail our parents, I feel it all the time but then I remember they love me and every time they can they say it. I do know in some cases family doesnt say it enough... My dads dad only said I love you once to him before he died. 1 time. No matter what my dad knows his father loved him all the same <3 You just gotta believe and if you need to say something speak up or no one will hear. If you have something to say to your mom just tell her, if she doesn't believe you Make Her, show her what the problem is, if you cant show then fight with your words. I wish you luck <3

I don't think I've ever felt so much anger in my entire life. I think I'm about to start cry soon.....

What is happening to Europe? All these racist/nazi parties growing. People forget about history so quickly.

Yesterday, a racist, homophobic party got 13 percent of the votes in the parliamentary election. It's such chaos right now in Swedish politics.

I don't know what will happen now but I'm so scared and sad. Racism is being normalized, not only in Sweden but in almost all European countries.

I don't think I've ever felt so much anger in my entire life. I think I'm about to start cry soon.....

What is happening to Europe? All these racist/nazi parties growing. People forget about history so quickly.

Yesterday, a racist, homophobic party got 13 percent of the votes in the parliamentary election. It's such chaos right now in Swedish politics.

I don't know what will happen now but I'm so scared and sad. Racism is being normalized, not only in Sweden but in almost all European countries.
Don't forget that we in the Netherlands have had several parties that could be considered racist, even now. They're not running the government, and it has been going on since 2001 or so. Unless they are starting to get the majority of votes, I don't think it's much to worry about.

Even when one of them did get a majority (LPF I think), it didn't change much in regards to the ethnic diversity of this country. All it did was make sure that people from different countries went through a process that integrated them into Dutch society. Would you call that bad? People being more able to get work and thus support themselves in a country? I wouldn't say so.

I don't know what the goals of your party are, but look up Pim Fortuyn and Geert Wilders. They both could be considered racist, and one of them even got killed for it. But from my own understanding, what both of them want(ed) is a safe society for everyone, regardless of ethnicity.

The lady who does coordinating for AP classes, exams, and the such let us know today that our full AP payments are due by October 1st, meaning I have to pay $364 all at once for everything I'm taking. :')

I hate her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd rather just go to sleep forever.

Hey, if you need to talk about it, I (and others) am here.

That some people don't seem to grasp what this thread is for. Or they do and just want to troll for TBT points.

I have been super constipated lately and it's becoming really painful. :(

I'm thinking of trying to add a bunch more veggies into my diet.. but it's hard because I'm one of the many who hate the majority of vegetables (resulting in me rarely eating any).

Another issue is I don't know how to cook.. Does anyone know of any good veggie foods that are safe to eat raw - or are at least easy for a total beginner to prepare?? Like I said; I hate veggies. But I'm getting kinda desperate here.. >_<

The lady who does coordinating for AP classes, exams, and the such let us know today that our full AP payments are due by October 1st, meaning I have to pay $364 all at once for everything I'm taking. :')

I hate her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, if you need to talk about it, I (and others) am here.
Ah I'm sorry, that sounds frustrating.

And thank you. I've been meaning to try to reach out to someone but I'm bad at doing that, but just hearing that helps a lot.

Literally something is bothering me but i cannot figure it out
im just feeling weird and acting more antisocial
(although considering most people at my school were on a hangover i really dont expect much different)

I'm thinking of trying to add a bunch more veggies into my diet.. but it's hard because I'm one of the many who hate the majority of vegetables (resulting in me rarely eating any).

Another issue is I don't know how to cook.. Does anyone know of any good veggie foods that are safe to eat raw - or are at least easy for a total beginner to prepare?? Like I said; I hate veggies. But I'm getting kinda desperate here.. >_<

What are you willing to try? I usually just go with a normal salad, lettuce, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing. =D

What are you willing to try? I usually just go with a normal salad, lettuce, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing. =D

Just about anything, really.. I'm sure I'll end up hating 95% of everything I try, but like I said - I'm getting desperate haha. :p

I'm hoping that maybe I can train myself to tolerate the flavor and texture of the veggies, though. My past attempts have all failed, but I managed to do that with yogurt and bananas - and they even became favorites once I got used to them! So who knows? Maybe I can learn to like them.

Since you recommended tomatoes, sweet tomatoes are great as well. They're similar to cherry tomatoes but I taste a difference.

Try some broccoli? That's my favorite vegetable.

Since you recommended tomatoes, sweet tomatoes are great as well. They're similar to cherry tomatoes but I taste a difference.

Try some broccoli? That's my favorite vegetable.

I honestly haven't had broccoli in forever - but I do remember that I actually kind of liked the taste. :) I think my Mom steamed them..? I'm not sure about any other ways they can be prepared, or what they'd go well with.

Steamed broccoli is the best.

Ahh, now I'm hungry! >_< Haha

Guess that on top of learning how to cook me some veggies, I should be learning how to drive, too.. So I can go to the grocery store. :p My Dad always does the grocery shopping, but thanks to the hours he works, he isn't always able.

I drink a spoon of olive oil everyday. I've always had problems with constipation since I was a baby. I also eat high on fiber cereal with drinkable yogurt(instead of milk) in the mornings. Since I've been doing that I've been going to the bathroom(#2) atleast once a day ^.^. When before I'd usually go every 3-4 days(YIKES). No extra vegetables necessary.

I drink a spoon of olive oil everyday. I've always had problems with constipation since I was a baby. I also eat high on fiber cereal with drinkable yogurt(instead of milk) in the mornings. Since I've been doing that I've been going to the bathroom(#2) atleast once a day ^.^. When before I'd usually go every 3-4 days(YIKES). No extra vegetables necessary.

Sadly, I also tried eating a lot of fiber and eating yogurt (often 2 cups a day), but it didn't seem to make any difference. :(

I've never tried the olive oil, though. :eek: Did someone recommend it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back